Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
why would someone share her?? wtf
Some people like to see/imagine their SO's (wife/daughter/girlfriend/sister etc) having sex with others, especially friends and BBC judging from those I've played.
I'm weird in that I would've liked the option to reject D at some point and just be her dad and help manage her modelling career -not going to happen in a vn named dating my daughter :). This would allow F to pursue anyone without a guilty conscience, especially the lovely Georgina.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm curious about D being in the pool masturbating because I don't believe that no one saw her touching herself in a place that everybody is looking for someone to fuck especially Hugh
That whole pool scene was strikingly uncharacteristic of D. It seemed very out of place to me.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
That whole pool scene was strikingly uncharacteristic of D. It seemed very out of place to me.
I don't know about that. She had been away from F so was a little pent up sexually, not to mention a bit horny watching others have sex. She got lost in the moment and when she noticed what she was doing she stopped.

Reactions: Looper9

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Someone can answer my doubt? I did the search in the topic, but most of the posts are too with doubts about this.
Sharing Points will impact in scenes between D and other girls? Or only in scenes with men? For threesomes between the MC, D and other girl, sharing points are required?

Last edited:
Reactions: Elkfood

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Is it just me or anyone else bothered by the way the animations are done? A lot of the sex scenes lack, I don't know, resistance of friction from penetration, like kind of robotic, a piston like.

Poor D not even 19 and F has blown out her A and V like an old catcher's mitt.

Last edited:

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
So basically nothing for those who like F&D? This seems a really strange fucking decision considering this was meant to be a story primarily about a father/daughter relationship.
Characters: You can choose your name as well as your daughter's name. There will be secondary characters like your ex-wife, your daughter's best friend, your coworkers, etc. but the main focus will be on F/D content.
I'm guessing that part about the focus being on F/D content will need to be updated.

Not quite right my friend, this update V29.0 was to add in sharing scenes not included in V28.0, and some bug fixes and minor alterations as stated millions of times. The VN is still mainly focused on F&D as main path and main characters, and indicated by the two months in the future scenes after Dee buys Rocky, that is a love path where Dee declares she could be pregnant. Ch4 will probably see a Vanilla F&D path for maybe at least one, if not two updates, until the girls start to arrive back at seaside. Elena is back at home finishing College, Jen is going back home to her job, but hands in her notice to return to seaside very soon :) Georgina is also going home and also visit one Nicole, her sister. The two other Men M and R have also left, and G and O are in Australia, so no sharing opportunities for a while a suspect. The sharing paths are side paths, and have always been, that you can either take for some fun, or stay Vanilla love path with D and F. I play all paths for the crack, but i am weird like that. The main love path has never changed from the outset.

Holy flying shit covered kek that was implemented in the worst possible way. I absolutely agree. Not only is it just silly by bringing the big ole Love word into the mix instead of just a horney lusty experimentation they've no shit ventured into actual fucking stated definition of NTR territory lol. Suddenly love is a pre-requisite for a fucking in this situation? Why? :WaitWhat: Worried about "objectification" for some reason suddenly? Weird. Didn't seem to be an issue before.

Depends on what the Devs considered what love meant, and we all have an idea on that. Just to add, Dee declares to both Daddy and Georgina after F f,cks them both, she loves them both in that sharing path, so no different to saying it to Martin i think except its girls and not a black guy, and no issue with me since this is only a VN and not my actual Daughter ;)

Day 42, Dee declares her love for F and G.png

Why? Not that I'm an advocate of the Martin route, but this would give father and daughter the ability to raise a child together with less health problems and legal issues.

Dee thinks she is pregnant two months or more after the competition ended, and indicated by the two months in the future scenes after Dee buys Rocky, that is a love path where Dee declares she could be pregnant, so i don't think its Martins unless he came back to f,ck Dee in another sharing joy ride, or behind Daddies back, but we shall see in Ch4. The way F & D have been going at it before and since moving, it is clear it is Daddies, unless sharing comes into it again, that's if pregnancy is confirmed in Ch4 some time, (probably the final F & D scene) but thats the main Vanilla love path and could be different for any Harem path....multiple pregnancies perhaps?........hope he has a good job by then, as he will need all the money he can get. :)

Day 42, a couple of months after the competition ended.png Day 42, Dee and F move into their new House.png

Reactions: Looper9

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Seems like the Chapter 3 finale concerning the model competition and its after effects should have been 2 updates, and breaking with tradition the update may have needed to last for three days.

Reactions: Stormhurricane

Moro360

Feb 10, 2018
Hi! Anyone here is having trouble when installing Chapter 3's apk on android?

It always tells me It cannot be installed :/

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Not quite right my friend, this update V29.0 was to add in sharing scenes not included in V28.0, and some bug fixes and minor alterations as stated millions of times. The VN is still mainly focused on F&D as main path and main characters, and indicated by the two months in the future scenes after Dee buys Rocky, that is a love path where Dee declares she could be pregnant. Ch4 will probably see a Vanilla F&D path for maybe at least one, if not two updates, until the girls start to arrive back at seaside. Elena is back at home finishing College, Jen is going back home to her job, but hands in her notice to return to seaside very soon :) Georgina is also going home and also visit one Nicole, her sister. The two other Men M and R have also left, and G and O are in Australia, so no sharing opportunities for a while a suspect. The sharing paths are side paths, and have always been, that you can either take for some fun, or stay Vanilla love path with D and F. I play all paths for the crack, but i am weird like that. The main love path has never changed from the outset.
My comments were in response to a comment regarding a comment I made earlier, so in isolation looks worse than it is.
In hindsight my response could've been better though :).

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes