SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
can you win the contest or not? i have lost but id want to know if you can actually win !
no and the rest of the after contest stuff is mostly shitty crap that was not needed in the game... this update was a waste of time and hopes for people wanting her to win and wanting to see the other girls actually care about not being made into sluts.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
Not a fan:

The scene between Jennifer and Elena, where they basically say, "Imagine a world where people have hair down there. It's so gross. Just not right to grow hair there." Sorry if the script writer/dev dislikes hirsute people, and I understand rendering hair can be tricky, but some of us really like the carpet, forest, wild thornbush of natural mammal human beings.
AMEN BROTHER!!!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Common errors for a lot of VNs. Misspell a word and autocorrect doesn't catch it since it's a real word. Usually either author isn't as familiar with English so doesn't catch it (likely in this case), lack of proper proofreading, or both.
Well the main writer is an Aussie, so we have to give him some fudge room for English.

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi, i have a problem, i installed the 0.29, but can't plya it, it says that i have finished all and i hae to wait for Chap 4 ? any idea? don't know how to play this even with former saves

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I guess, but it seems to make the choices from earlier in the game needed to help win, and any choices with Cassandra seem to not matter at all.
My feelings exactly. Its like every choice you make for her potential modeling career from the time you meet Cassandra is pontless because no matter what your found out. A huge focus of the game is just filler.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Unless because of D's exposure in the competition she can use that publicity to get into modeling without the contract then yeah big waste of effort.
Maybe we will get a D+Cassandra sex event from it. Or a D+Georgina+Cassandra event.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Yeah, it did felt like pointless filler in the end.

Also, way too much focus on the "sassy bitch" model, and not enough on the other ones, who could be developed just a tad more, instead of being road bumps.

Reactions: RustyV and Skeltom

aaabbbccc11

Aug 1, 2020
At first I was a little confused about the I love you between D and Martin and how some people were confused as well, but then I remember that the same thing happened between F and Elena(images)and it was recently,for me now the D/Martin is ok,I don't understand sometimes why some people act like that and say "Is ok that F does it but she can't" and that is so selfish just like F said

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
aaabbbccc11 I get your point on this. Personally, I say let people play the game how they want. You can avoid the daughter and Martin hooking up, just like you can avoid the threesome with Ryan and the daughter. Unfortunately, the Ryan threesome takes place instead of the Jennifer threesome which was more to my liking. I totally agree that what's good for the goose should definitely be good for the gander though. If the MC is willing to sneak around and get permitted side action, maybe he should also allow something in return for the daughter.

In most open relationships I know of in real life, the women get far more opportunities than their male partner and this leads to frequent agreements that one partner doesn't get more outings than the other. As for the game, I don't know why a guy with such an accommodating partner would be sneaking around as well. I mean, she does let you get involved in threesomes with more than one woman...

Reactions: aaabbbccc11

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Extremely disappointed. This version Ch. 1-3 v0.29 is 1.02 GB but has no game images to extract. Won't this version have images?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes