steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 v0.29] MrDots Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.71 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.00 GB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Is there any way you could supply a torrent for this download? I'm on a system with a small amount of RAM and Mega always tries to store the entire 1GB download in system ram before writing it to disk, causing my browser to crash.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Chapter 4 already looks bad for F. During the Jennifer event D told him they had a lot to talk about, "we have to talk" is never good.

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Sorry for asking again, but version Ch. 1-3 v0.29 (does not have) or will not have the folder of images to be extracted? I don't know how to play but I have images of all versions and I wish I could have those too

Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry for asking again, but version Ch. 1-3 v0.29 (does not have) or will not have the folder of images to be extracted? I don't know how to play but I have images of all versions and I wish I could have those too
Version 0.29 has new images that can be extracted the same as previous versions. There were no new days added so the new images are in the day 42\Mansion bedroom folders.

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Ok Luper, but the 44 images are in rpa format, how do I extract them? I don't know how to use unren or rpa extractor to extract.

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
Is there any way you could supply a torrent for this download? I'm on a system with a small amount of RAM and Mega always tries to store the entire 1GB download in system ram before writing it to disk, causing my browser to crash.
which web browser are you using? Chrome should have no such issue even with 2GB RAM

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I was previously disinterested in the Martin sharing route, but I figured I'd run through and give it a whirl. It didn't really leave me wanting to keep that interaction as a part of my game. It felt a bit too romantic and rushed in his love for the daughter and her love for him. Hell, she seems to fall for Martin about 100 times faster than she falls for her father (who she wants to spend her life with). So, it just wasn't for me. I liked the Ryan sharing better, but that's just my personal feelings.

It did once again push me that I would like an eventual interaction between the MC and Maria or a threesome with the MC, Maria, and Martin. Perhaps her being taken from behind during the scenario and not realizing that it's the MC and her once again talking about getting that BBC until Martin moves in front of her and puts his cock in her mouth. A brief moment of surprise in her eyes perhaps...

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Wow, there is a lot to unpack from Ch 3.
There was a lot that I really, really liked - multiple threesome options, I love that things are progressing with Georgina and Elena.
But there was a lot that I wasn't a big fan of, like someone else commented - there were huge plotlines that just dropped off a cliff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm still anxious for the 4th and final chapter. But I would be lying if I didn't say I was very frustrated and disappointed with chapter 3. The dev sure seems to love getting you going in a certain direction and then just completely change directions.

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I was previously disinterested in the Martin sharing route, but I figured I'd run through and give it a whirl. It didn't really leave me wanting to keep that interaction as a part of my game. It felt a bit too romantic and rushed in his love for the daughter and her love for him. Hell, she seems to fall for Martin about 100 times faster than she falls for her father (who she wants to spend her life with). So, it just wasn't for me. I liked the Ryan sharing better, but that's just my personal feelings.

It did once again push me that I would like an eventual interaction between the MC and Maria or a threesome with the MC, Maria, and Martin. Perhaps her being taken from behind during the scenario and not realizing that it's the MC and her once again talking about getting that BBC until Martin moves in front of her and puts his cock in her mouth. A brief moment of surprise in her eyes perhaps...
I felt the same way; it just felt very rushed and forced. At least with Ryan there was much better buildup and it just fit better.
I went through part of the Martin route and then just went back to my previous save point and progressed without Martin.

Reactions: Rythan25

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Wow, there is a lot to unpack from Ch 3.
There was a lot that I really, really liked - multiple threesome options, I love that things are progressing with Georgina and Elena.
But there was a lot that I wasn't a big fan of, like someone else commented - there were huge plotlines that just dropped off a cliff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm still anxious for the 4th and final chapter. But I would be lying if I didn't say I was very frustrated and disappointed with chapter 3. The dev sure seems to love getting you going in a certain direction and then just completely change directions.
The competition: If you play Sunshine Love, you know that D does become a famous model, just not yet. If she doesn't the character Kristina makes absolutely no sense. As for Cassandra, there was dialogue early in Chapter 3 that she put all her eggs in one basket with D winning the contest. She put her job on the line and she lost it. The modelling industry is barbaric and Georgina is getting older so they dropped her. D is just disenfranchised for now, but what will happen in Chapter 4? We have a famous out of work model that is drop dead gorgeous (and in Sunshine Love is also an active model), a woman who knows how to run a modelling agency that is no longer attached to an agency that would kick her out over a loss at a competition, and a fresh model that pretty much everyone thinks should have won. Where does that leave F? Well, Georgina mentions her manager in Sunshine Love too and it is heavily implied that F is her manager. Oh, and they have two photographers that are fairly loyal, one extremely loyal. Sounds like the making of their own modeling agency to me. Oh, and you could bring in Martin as well as he also has experience running a business. If Tyra is ever exposed for helping to rig the contest with the sleazy judge, that will do a lot for D's confidence and career as well.

The ending: D says she THINKS she is pregnant, not that she is pregnant. It was obviously put in as a cliffhanger. As with Chapter 3, I'm sure there will be a few questions at the start of Chapter 4 and one of them will be "Did D take her pregnancy pill?". Also, models can and have been pregnant and still manage to work during and after the pregnancy. If F, Georgina and Cassandra make their own agency, it will be fairly easy to keep her on retainer.

Rachel: I completely agree with Rachel, but remember this was her first encounter with D after they had an explosive falling out. D is still angry, but that doesn't last forever. Time heals all wounds and all that. Hopefully Chapter 4 will keep Rachel in the story and she becomes more involved. The reason Rachel didn't stick around though is she renounced her citizenship when she married Brad so was only on a temporary tourist visa, much like D and Elena in Chapter 1. She wouldn't be able to stay no matter what happened. She would have to get her citizenship back before she moved to Seaside. There is also the relationship of Rachel and Maria which I hope gets more development. There was good chemistry there and I think they could become more than a drunken one night stand.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes