RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There is talk of a D DP on the Martin route.
What got me was how D went down on Jennifer without any thought on D's part.
Again a D+Ruby event would have made D going down so quickly on Jennifer more plausible. Plus D would have a better reason to not be mad at F for fooling around with Jennifer since D had sex with Ruby.

Reactions: TommyTuba

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If there's one weakness in Mr. Dots games, it's the writing. The dialogue is often completely stilted and incredibly artificial and the story often takes quite illogical and unbelievable turns.
This here ending to chapter 3 is another primo example for this.
Others have already pointed out that a lot of it makes no sense.

TBH, I really don't quite understand why this game even needs a chapter 4.
What is there left to tell that couldn't have been handled in another one or two episodes? I mean, sure Mr.Dots could surprise us and come up with the most awesome storyline, making the fourth chapter the best of the entire game, but somehow I doubt it.
I don't mean to shit on the game or the dev, I've played it since the first chapter dropped here, but from where we are at now, I would have preferred if the game had been wrapped up in 2-3 chapters after the F took the D back home with him again.
Everything since then has mostly felt like filler.

And is it just a bug in my game or does the game still automatically locks you in on F kissing D and that being the evidence of their relationship, even if you DON'T kiss her on the beach? That would sure be a massive oversight.

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Now that I'm looking forward for the D/Martin route the only thing I didn't like was that they only fucked in one position after all those desired that they had,only 1 position?
Yes. This. Or even if they kept the same position, at least change the camera angle to a top down shot showing martin plowing and kissing D with her legs wrapped around him when he cums or something. :love:

Reactions: Looper9

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah this game definitely feels really dragged out, feels like it could have been finished a while ago.

Anyone know of any similiar type of games with the father/daughter relationship?

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah this game definitely feels really dragged out, feels like it could have been finished a while ago.

Anyone know of any similiar type of games with the father/daughter relationship?
Of the top of my head, I can't actually think of any finished ones.
Maybe Parental love, but there are two daughters in it and a possible harem.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Was...was that a Ruby Riott reference when Chip announced Ruby during the eveningwear? Amusing if so :D

Well that was a depressing update, particularly because the 'evidence' used exists regardless of whether you kiss the daughter that day or not. Could have done without the orgy scene too.

Last edited:

Lazy_Idol_Guy99

Nov 8, 2020
Was...was that a Ruby Riott reference when Chip announced Ruby during the eveningwear? Amusing if so :D

Well that was a depressing update, particularly because the 'evidence' used exists regardless of whether you kiss the daughter that day or not. Could have done without the orgy scene too.
I believe it's a reference to the song Ruby by Kaiser Chiefs, but I could be mistaken.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
There is talk of a D DP on the Martin route.
What got me was how D went down on Jennifer without any thought on D's part.
Again a D+Ruby event would have made D going down so quickly on Jennifer more plausible. Plus D would have a better reason to not be mad at F for fooling around with Jennifer since D had sex with Ruby.
Surely she had enough experience with Elena and Georgina by that point though.

kylearn

Jan 12, 2020
It's not your download, but it's your setup. More specifically your AUDIO setup. While DMD doesn't make use of audio in these animations, renpy still tries to load the audio and fails. . Pay attention to the bottom part of that post. Try switching audio-outputs on your system, and please post feedback.
New to the game, just playing through ch1. So, I've made sure my speakers are on, and plugged in. I've tried switching the audio outputs on my PC. What else could be causing this issue? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Edit: Also, my speakers are not muted. Thanks a gain in advance.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
HI is there going to be more dating my daugther or this is the END ?
There will be ch.4.
First we will get one more small update for ch.3 this month.
Probably in march next part of Sunshine Love and after that will come DMD chapter 4

pana

Dec 19, 2017
When i load saved scenes, animations dont work. Black screen and images.
Any solution? Same with Gallery mod

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Surely she had enough experience with Elena and Georgina by that point though.
Yes but D never reciprocated, she just let the girls go down on her.
Her having full on lesbian sex would then make her going down on Jennifer more likely.
The same experience could have been achieved if D and Casandra had full on sex in the update before the Jennifer threeway.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes