Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game for a long time. I have a question, I would like to start CH3, and I would like to see content with most women.

Are there any consequences when the MC is in a relationship with other women? How does it look like?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played chapter 4 on version v0.24. how do i now transfer the saves so i can use the old saves for the new version?
well since you played future version you can't transfer saves to prev. chapter version.

if you are asking how to transfer CH3 0.24 saves to CH3 0.29 then copy saves-folder from 0.24 to 0.29 (same place as in 0.24).

Reactions: cakeny

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I haven't played this game for a long time. I have a question, I would like to start CH3, and I would like to see content with most women.

Are there any consequences when the MC is in a relationship with other women? How does it look like?
There are no consequences. Chances are that, in Ch4, he'll probably have a mini-harem consisting of either D, Elena, and Georgina, or D, Jennifer, and Georgina.

I'm still holding out hope that we'll be able to have a D, Elena, Jennifer, Georgina harem and that the revamp/rework/whatever they're calling it that's planned for the earlier chapters (and I believe this one too) will un-separate the Jennifer and Georgina paths. Or if that's not on the cards, allow either of those paths to be opened in Ch4 so we can get the D+E+J+G harem.

h9oney

Jan 9, 2021
well since you played future version you can't transfer saves to prev. chapter version.

if you are asking how to transfer CH3 0.24 saves to CH3 0.29 then copy saves-folder from 0.24 to 0.29 (same place as in 0.24).
yeah i want to transfer to the newer version and already did this but when i click on the save file in the newer game nothing happens...

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
So much potential for NTR in this game, and not a single NTR scene....so boring. Could have at least made it optional so everyone is happy.
Game is pretty much Dad fucks daughter>The end.

Reactions: eredar321

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah i want to transfer to the newer version and already did this but when i click on the save file in the newer game nothing happens...
start playing and make 1st save on unused slot and then delete saves folder and also delete dmd-something under \appdata\roaming\renpy and then re-paste your old saves back to game folder and try again. worst case you need to replay ch3.

So much potential for NTR in this game, and not a single NTR scene....so boring. Could have at least made it optional so everyone is happy.
Game is pretty much Dad fucks daughter>The end.
there is if you make right (or wrong depending pov) choices.

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah, that’s why the name of the game is Dating My Daughter.
Shows the lack of imagination the writer(s) of this game actually has. There's hundreds of different directions this game could have gone in, and instead it only focuses on one aspect. Could of easily as early as chapter one added a path where the daughter finds a new boyfriend, where the dad doesn't approve, but doesn't want to cause trouble because he has just started a relationship with his daughter after so long apart.

The title doesn't define the story, if that's what you actually believe you are just as narrow minded as the writer of this game.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
The title doesn't define the story, if that's what you actually believe you are just as narrow minded as the writer of this game.
The base idea was always about dad starting sexual relationship with his daughter, so I don’t know why you have to get mad if devs stay loyal to their original idea and then start to call others narrow minded. :KEK:

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey folks.

Could someone tell me if I'm starting a new game, then I download the chapter 1 file right? So then how do I go about transferring my saves for a new chapter?

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Could of easily as early as chapter one added a path where the daughter finds a new boyfriend, where the dad doesn't approve, but doesn't want to cause trouble because he has just started a relationship with his daughter after so long apart.

Yeah, this should have happened on the first chapter! That way I wouldn't have lost so much time playing this fucking game just to be stained by all that ntr shit nearing the fucking end!
Now I just hope it end soon, as it should have already ended in chapter two...

Ahem... Sorry had to got this out of my system...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey folks.

Could someone tell me if I'm starting a new game, then I download the chapter 1 file right? So then how do I go about transferring my saves for a new chapter?
on ch2 you press continue from ch1 and on ch3 you need to answer questions and how much points etc you had gotten.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey folks.

Yes, you have to download C1 if you want to start anew. As for save transfers:

C1 -> C2: You save at the end of C1 when asked, that will be imported into C2 as is.
C2 -> C3: No such function here. You better note down your stats at the end of C2, because you will fill out a questionnaire about the things that happened in your game and you enter the current stats per hand.

C3 -> C4: To be determined, but it seems we are getting the auto-import again.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah, this should have happened on the first chapter! That way I wouldn't have lost so much time playing this fucking game just to be stained by all that ntr shit nearing the fucking end!
Now I just hope it end soon, as it should have already ended in chapter two...

Ahem... Sorry had to got this out of my system...
You are another guy who doesn't even know what NTR really means. Pointless to discuss here

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There is no NTR in DMD.
F even told D in the last update of the last update that she could do what she wants as long as she tell him.

I am hoping for a D+Cassandra or D+Ruby event without F being there.

Reactions: Looper9
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes