rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
The competition: If you play Sunshine Love, you know that D does become a famous model, just not yet. If she doesn't the character Kristina makes absolutely no sense. As for Cassandra, there was dialogue early in Chapter 3 that she put all her eggs in one basket with D winning the contest. She put her job on the line and she lost it. The modelling industry is barbaric and Georgina is getting older so they dropped her. D is just disenfranchised for now, but what will happen in Chapter 4? We have a famous out of work model that is drop dead gorgeous (and in Sunshine Love is also an active model), a woman who knows how to run a modelling agency that is no longer attached to an agency that would kick her out over a loss at a competition, and a fresh model that pretty much everyone thinks should have won. Where does that leave F? Well, Georgina mentions her manager in Sunshine Love too and it is heavily implied that F is her manager. Oh, and they have two photographers that are fairly loyal, one extremely loyal. Sounds like the making of their own modeling agency to me. Oh, and you could bring in Martin as well as he also has experience running a business. If Tyra is ever exposed for helping to rig the contest with the sleazy judge, that will do a lot for D's confidence and career as well.

The ending: D says she THINKS she is pregnant, not that she is pregnant. It was obviously put in as a cliffhanger. As with Chapter 3, I'm sure there will be a few questions at the start of Chapter 4 and one of them will be "Did D take her pregnancy pill?". Also, models can and have been pregnant and still manage to work during and after the pregnancy. If F, Georgina and Cassandra make their own agency, it will be fairly easy to keep her on retainer.

Rachel: I completely agree with Rachel, but remember this was her first encounter with D after they had an explosive falling out. D is still angry, but that doesn't last forever. Time heals all wounds and all that. Hopefully Chapter 4 will keep Rachel in the story and she becomes more involved. The reason Rachel didn't stick around though is she renounced her citizenship when she married Brad so was only on a temporary tourist visa, much like D and Elena in Chapter 1. She wouldn't be able to stay no matter what happened. She would have to get her citizenship back before she moved to Seaside. There is also the relationship of Rachel and Maria which I hope gets more development. There was good chemistry there and I think they could become more than a drunken one night stand.
Thanks - you provided some awesome insight and filled in some gaps for me.
I forgot about the visa aspect for Rachel, so it does make sense that she had to leave.
What's funny is - as evil as Rachel was/is I found myself kind of rooting for her.

I will have to play Sunshine Love. I thought I had already, but a lot of what you were mentioning wasn't sounding familiar. So I may be getting mixed up with a different VN.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I don't know about others, but I was rather disappointed with Chapter 3, mainly the last few days of the update. Not only was there at least a few story inconsistencies and broken dialogues, but the fact that none of our decisions matter at all other than who we have sex with just piles onto the frustrations of the game. I know this is a common issue among adult VN games, but when a VN game has this much story, I feel like it's only fair to give us some options to sway the story at least to some degree. Right now, our only options are which girls we play stink fingers with and if we're ok with having other guys involved. I also dislike the occasional copy paste dialogues between girl options as that really prevents replay-ability value.

But the thing that frustrates me most is why did D not mention to anyone at all that Hugh made several passes at her and that the contest was clearly fixed from the very beginning? You'd think information like that would be obvious to bring up in order to save 3 ppl from being fired, including herself. Olivia / Margaret thought about visiting the MC some time during the weekend, what ever happened with that scenario? It also seems to me like Olivia is pretty much done with the MC based on the ending of Chapter 3 as they apparently didn't see each other for the whole 2 weeks of that ending. During the weekend when Elena showed up for booty call, the next morning, Jennifer is mentioned in MC's thoughts with the same copy paste dialogue of Elena even though there was no scene at all with her that night.

Seems to me like this "final" update to the chapter could do with another update to at least fix things.

I also hate how generous everyone is for the MC and D when it comes to money and expensive stuff. Both the MC and D never seem to give anything in return, but everyone else is still always so generous towards them. Makes me not like those 2 characters at all as they just seem like users to me.

Last edited:

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
Really not bad, but we have to see its logic, the same scene is repeatedly involved throughout the game

Last edited by a moderator:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Chapter 3 had a lot of growing pains. Where D was going and how to get her there seems to have changed throughout the chapter.
Too much was left until the finale. The D and Ryan sex event could have occurred when D and F were having sex in the same as Ryan and Margo. A simple partner switch was all that was needed. This would have left more development time for the other events in the last update.
If you think about it Jennifer having sex with F could have been combined with the Georgina or even the Martin event since D and F already had sex with Ryan and Margo in the same room.

Reactions: fried and EDJ23

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There is talk of a Chapter 29.1 will that be out before the beginning of Chapter 4 in March?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
From Mr Dots Games Dot Com :love:

"Hello everyone…

Our preview pic this week is of your dear daughter in bed with your good friend Martin.
Is it just another dream or sexual fantasy that one of these two is having about the other, or could it be the “real deal” this time?

Find out when DMD “Version 29”, the final update for Chapter 3 is released on Tuesday, December 22nd!
Let us know your thoughts or predictions in the comments section below.

About our plans for CH4

After reading the numerous comments from you all after our preview post last week, we have come to realize that we may have been a little hasty with revealing our plans for Chapter 4.

In hindsight, we should have waited until this final version of Chapter 3 was released, and then waited to see how the scenes that we have created were received. By doing this, it would have been easier for us to know what to post, based on your feedback.

But we didn’t do that and that was a mistake on our part. However, that doesn’t mean that our error in judgment can’t be corrected.

What’s clear for us to see, before we’ve even released this final update, is that our fan’s opinions of last week’s post was very divided.

We have a lot of our supporters who would love to see the MMF path continue into the final chapter, and they have given us some very good reasons as to why it should.

Taking a few weeks off at the end of the month and most of January will give us ample time to have a good think about how we’ll plan out each release of Chapter 4.

We want to include all the things that we’ve always wanted to put into the game (and hasn’t featured yet) and the characters and fetishes that are important to our supporters as well.

A big problem we’ve found with DMD (certainly with Chapter 3) is juggling too many characters at once.
It’s probably why we initially felt that cutting the MMF paths from Ch4 would make things much easier for us, even though these paths were initially planned to feature in the last part of the game.

There are also a few minor characters in the game that we’re looking to “kill-off”, as they’re not overly important to the endings that we have in mind.

Given the reaction to last Sunday’s post, we will be reassessing our options and how we map out each update for Ch4.
We will be keeping the MMF fetish in the game, and we will be looking at the best way we can build on what will happen in this upcoming release.

Making male characters likeable in any game is a challenge in itself, but we feel like we’ve done pretty well with the Martin, Graham, and Ryan characters.

As per usual, this path is AVOIDABLE for those of you who are not interested in viewing these kinds of scenes.
However, the D/F relationship (and relationships with the girls) will still be the main focus of the last chapter of the game (the way it should be).

All we ask is that after you’ve played this next update, please give us your feedback, and also trust that we have the best intentions for the rest of the game.

We’re hoping that having a few months between this last DMD update and the start of Chapter 4 next year will be a huge benefit to us before we begin creating this final chapter of the game.

All of you who have supported us over the past four years have believed enough in this project (our very first game) to inspire us to keep it going, even when the simplest thing we could’ve done was to abandon it.

Without DMD existing and having all of you good people support us for such a long time, then none of what we’ve been able to accomplish would have happened.

That’s all for now everyone. We’ll have a new preview pic next weekend!
Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!
MrDots"

:love:

Reactions: Satburn

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020

We have a lot of our supporters who would love to see the MMF path continue into the final chapter, and they have given us some very good reasons as to why it should.
Thank goodness you have decided to keep to this path in your great story, as it was one of the main reasons I have carried on playing this awesome game, and look forward to what awaits our favourite characters. :)

We want to include all the things that we’ve always wanted to put into the game (and hasn’t featured yet) and the characters and fetishes that are important to our supporters as well.
Now this sounds interesting, and so I'm now looking forward to what surprises you may have in store for us. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Slade33

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
You answered your question in the first sentence you wrote. I've wrote about that myself a few times on here too. Ch1 was too drawn out, the Ch3 stuff should've been in CH2 and Ch3 should've been the end.
personally the chapter 2 should've ended with F and D returned back and together in the bed with "To Be Continue" cliff hanger :)
and chapter 3 would've been their sexual relationship from the first night right before her contestant outcome. then chapter 4 can pick up from there with pregnant possibility and shared route till the ending...

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Hello guys
To the more veterans in this game, ask me some questions.
I'm playing EP1 DAY 09 for the first time.
Which girl gets pregnant?
Scene from the hotel on the beach, an npc offers a condom to the MC, if he accepts will he use it on all the girls?
Daughter of the MC can she avoid any sexual intercourse with any other secondary npc?
Save EP1 when finished it works on EP2 or are independent, I mean because of the previous choices
Right now, none. I assume we'll find out in Chapter 4 how many can get pregnant though. Obviously D will probably be able to though, but pregnancy only becomes a risk after she messes up with the birth control pills, so it's pretty obvious when that option comes up. But you're a very long ways away from seeing that.

I'm pretty sure all or at least most sex scenes / relationships can be avoided. So if you're not into sharing or messing around with others, then you have that option. If you install the walkthrough mod, then you'll have the option to edit relationships as they become available.

Once you reach the end of the chapter, a dialog will come up asking you if you want to save for the next chapter. Without it, I think you can still play the next chapter, but you'd need to manually enter in all the stats and whatnot. Or at least I think that's how it works,... it's been almost a year since I played the earlier chapters. I do know it's not something worth worrying about though.

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I'm sincerely sorry in advance if this question has already been asked. Is it normal that you don't have the option tot load your Chapter 2 saves in the chapter 3 as we could do between chapter1 and 2 ?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yes.
Just put 400 in each of the various point categories and have done with it.

h9oney

Jan 9, 2021
I played chapter 4 on version v0.24. how do i now transfer the saves so i can use the old saves for the new version?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hello guys
To the more veterans in this game, ask me some questions.
I'm playing EP1 DAY 09 for the first time.
Which girl gets pregnant?
Scene from the hotel on the beach, an npc offers a condom to the MC, if he accepts will he use it on all the girls?
Daughter of the MC can she avoid any sexual intercourse with any other secondary npc?
Save EP1 when finished it works on EP2 or are independent, I mean because of the previous choices
Olivia is pregnant from her father, that's it.
The condom can be used either on Olivia or later with Elena. Use it in one scene you automatically miss the other.

Reactions: Looper9
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes