Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
The walkthrough guide I've checked for some of the paths makes it clear that it is NOT possible to win the competition, no matter what you do. You're supposed to get an explanation for why. I've yet to get that far, as I'm waiting on the full release for the Elena+Jennifer scene during it.

Was it always planned to be this way?( you cannot win the competition)

Seems to me there was an awfull lott of buildup to show that d was supposed to win since you had so much riding on this Cassandra and Angie's promotion, Georgina's future (since her whole future as a model and the possibility of her staying in Seaside with you) was also riding on this.

It seems either forced or unfinished to have the entire competition hinge on a scene you can't avoid no matter your decision. Hell for a time I even thought that D could use the watch she got from Olivia to record the corrupt judge propositioning her and entrap him.

The entire affair was unsatisfying, all that effort and tension and buildup and no payday. Meh I don't believe I'll play chapter 4 if this ending for chapter 3 stays canon. I can't see where it could go except downhill, since this ending implies that d lost all interest in working as a model and Georgina's career is pretty much over, Cassandra will be transfered, Angie fired ( as it was hinted in the game) etc. Pretty much a shitshow all arround.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Cassandra is fired aswhell and tayra cheated the whole time off the model show D should have won
becausse the judge whas the wrong way D whas right to decline him but tayra accepted it thus she won in the begin of the model show D whas asked by the judge and she maybe i could use thisat the end of the model competition
she never did even F and goergina noticed it whas compleetly rigged.
and wy becausse the headjudge who sponserd all off this is just whant his Penis in those young girls and making whore's out off them Ruby and Dwhere the whise girls

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, so finally decided to give this one a try, is there any negative consequences with D, if MC hooks up with Elena, Jen, or anyone else....? I usually always try for some kind of harem path,. but learning the hard way that's not always a possibility.:unsure:
no consequences, you can build harem or not. possible endings are f, g and d and f, g, d, e and j or just f and d.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Despite how much I've searched, I still haven't gotten a firm answer if it is possible to win the competition or not? I think i found some posts that it was not included in this version, but that winning the competition is canon in one of the devs other games, so what is the definitive answer?
No.
It's not possible. D's loss may be part of Chapter 4's plotline.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is the scene with the MC and Olivia just a one time thing? Or will she make another appearance if the MC chooses to hook up with her?

Jun 30, 2020
Despite how much I've searched, I still haven't gotten a firm answer if it is possible to win the competition or not? I think i found some posts that it was not included in this version, but that winning the competition is canon in one of the devs other games, so what is the definitive answer?
not possible

Reactions: cakeny

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Oh wow! Cool, thanks for the heads up, still in Ch. 1, and was deciding if it was worth it hook up with Olivia if it was just a one time fling or if there will be consequences/choices later on.

Gotta say, I’m surprised despite how this starts off as a bit of a slow burn, (not to mention just how much the MC struggles with the decision to accept his feelings and eventually pursue a romantic relationship with D), it’s been really good, especially with the temptation between Elena, Georgina, and hopefully Jennifer. That said, reading some of the recent threads here have me concerned about the latter chapters and what I hope is not the direction this story goes in.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hey guys, so finally decided to give this one a try, is there any negative consequences with D, if MC hooks up with Elena, Jen, or anyone else....? I usually always try for some kind of harem path,. but learning the hard way that's not always a possibility.:unsure:
not so far no and you can toggle most of the relationships anyway. A real harem doesn't seem likely though most of the paths are threesomes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
not so far no and you can toggle most of the relationships anyway. A real harem doesn't seem likely though most of the paths are threesomes:
Thanks for the info! Good to know I’ll need at least 2, maybe 3 saves. So no Jenn love? :cautious: Damn, gingers are my weakness. Normally detest any sharing, but as a fellow man of culture, might make an exception for Graham if there is a swinging option. Goes without saying I’m all in for separate Georgina and Elena throuples. Not into bringing in Martin, he’s still got the boss anyways.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for the info! Good to know I’ll need at least 2, maybe 3 saves. So no Jenn love? :cautious: Damn, gingers are my weakness. Normally detest any sharing, but as a fellow man of culture, might make an exception for Graham if there is a swinging option. Goes without saying I’m all in for separate Georgina and Elena throuples. Not into bringing in Martin, he’s still got the boss anyways.
Yeah Jennifer may be an option as well

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Was it always planned to be this way?( you cannot win the competition)

Seems to me there was an awfull lott of buildup to show that d was supposed to win since you had so much riding on this Cassandra and Angie's promotion, Georgina's future (since her whole future as a model and the possibility of her staying in Seaside with you) was also riding on this.

It seems either forced or unfinished to have the entire competition hinge on a scene you can't avoid no matter your decision. Hell for a time I even thought that D could use the watch she got from Olivia to record the corrupt judge propositioning her and entrap him.

The entire affair was unsatisfying, all that effort and tension and buildup and no payday. Meh I don't believe I'll play chapter 4 if this ending for chapter 3 stays canon. I can't see where it could go except downhill, since this ending implies that d lost all interest in working as a model and Georgina's career is pretty much over, Cassandra will be transfered, Angie fired ( as it was hinted in the game) etc. Pretty much a shitshow all arround.
While you can't win, the news that shows right after the competition during the after party orgy makes it clear that a lot of people thought that D should've won and the competition was rigged, which annoys Tyra but one of the corrupt judges reassures her that the public opinion doesn't matter. Perhaps in chapter 4 some kind of investigation might happen, or Chad's conscience weighting heavy on him due to the blatant cheating that happened and the result might change, which might be the reason why D's modeling career takes off, who knows.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
While you can't win, the news that shows right after the competition during the after party orgy makes it clear that a lot of people thought that D should've won and the competition was rigged, which annoys Tyra but one of the corrupt judges reassures her that the public opinion doesn't matter. Perhaps in chapter 4 some kind of investigation might happen, or Chad's conscience weighting heavy on him due to the blatant cheating that happened and the result might change, which might be the reason why D's modeling career takes off, who knows.
Doubtful about the investigation since in the ending, 2 weeks after the competition they get a dog and 2 months after the competition they get the house. By that point it would be old news nobody cares about, and If Chad actually cared he would have come forward already.

It's just a downer seeing as Cassandra and Angie had so much riding on this (either they got transferred away or got fired), and Georgina pretty much gave up on modeling altogether and got a job in Parks and Rec ( as per the epilogue) since she pretty much stated that the only way for her to continue staying in the industry and following her dream is to either open her own agency and/ or become D's handler.

I think it's canon in Sunshine Love (another game by the dev) that D wins the competition, so either chapter 3 gets more updates, wich it will because Jennifer route is not in it yet ( that I know of, hopefully she gets something) , that enables you to win the competition or I fail to see where the story could go.

You get a job at Jennifers Uncles car dealership D either stay home a year (due to the possible pregnancy) or finishes highschool and goes to college with Elena, meh. It all sounds so mundane compared to her being a successful model and you helping Georgina fulfill her dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: FT35

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
It seems that you fail to see what you write, since you already pretty much mentioned one possibility for the plot for chapter 4.

I also wrote" Georgina pretty much gave up on modeling altogether and got a job in Parks and Rec ( as per the epilogue) " Yeah soo look up the epilogue, she went away to visit Nicole her sister and quit modelling altogether to get a job in a government agency in Seaside, whereas in Sunshine Love she is still a model and I suppose D won the competition.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes