RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It looked like there was a set up for Cassandra.
I just hope it's not D+F+Cassandra.
Cassandra went out on a limb for D and she deserves some D alone time.

Reactions: Looper9

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
It looked like there was a set up for Cassandra.
I just hope it's not D+F+Cassandra.
Cassandra went out on a limb for D and she deserves some D alone time.
come on man, you know D can't have any fun at all unless she is grafted to F's hip. so speakith the Anti-NTR so speakith the lord!

grafondex

Dec 30, 2019
This game is my first and best game. I saw Martin and Ryan scenes they were the best ever scenes. These days i'm checking they website but they didn't share anything for post. So will they share the post ? if they will share so when ?

Reactions: zehyr

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Built-in walkthrough during Ch3 blatantly states "choose this if you want to win the contest", but it's a loss anyway.
Considering how much was riding on it I find it baffling that either way it defaults to a loss, so I've gotta ask,
is there any way to win the contest?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Built-in walkthrough during Ch3 blatantly states "choose this if you want to win the contest", but it's a loss anyway.
Considering how much was riding on it I find it baffling that either way it defaults to a loss, so I've gotta ask,
is there any way to win the contest?
change of mind and it's not set into stone that d won't win after all. gotta wait ch4.

Reactions: Mossrock

donvdp

Aug 4, 2018
The ending is a bit of a letdown :-(
3 chooises are made before the kissing part in the garden with the butterflies, why doesnt 1 of those chooises lead up to NOT kissing and in turn that chad does NOT have the 'evidence' to blackmail the daughter... It sucks to lose to this..

Reactions: Skeltom

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
The ending is a bit of a letdown :-(
3 chooises are made before the kissing part in the garden with the butterflies, why doesnt 1 of those chooises lead up to NOT kissing and in turn that chad does NOT have the 'evidence' to blackmail the daughter... It sucks to lose to this..
Storyline in Chapter 4 will likely be fallout from truth coming out or Daughter becoming famous in another way.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The news report after the competition said how D was getting a fan base so she might not need to have won.
The competition gave her the notoriety she needed to become famous.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
The news report after the competition said how D was getting a fan base so she might not need to have won.
The competition gave her the notoriety she needed to become famous.
But it's impossible since the competition was two months ago and she didn't win so she can't have any kind of fan base or any kind of chance to be in the modeling business ever again...according to some people here. ;)

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
I have just finished the 3rd go through of this and i have to say, i loved it, only recently found this genre so i am seemingly getting a bit obsessed with a few lol. i see a lot of comments about the ending, but i cant wait to see what happens in the next episode. i think it needed to be that D didnt win in order to setup the next chapter otherwise it would be just she won, became a model, got loads on money, took her tits out. alright, the last one is most of the other chapters too, but anyway, i digress. not sure if its relevant, during the award piece, chad (the announcer) also mentions that if the winner doesn't fulfil their duties then the award will go to the runner up. this may not have to happen in the timeline of the epilogue. just a thought

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes