chris18

Jul 8, 2017
its great to see how his skills have improved, i remember in chapter 1 the eyes was would often have a glassy and glazed look, where as now current chapter has light in their eyes and almost rl and looking back at u, along with many other ways hes polished his craft in his VN making :)

Reactions: Looper9 and RustyV

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
1611540995253.png
Hello to all my supporters!

After having some much-needed time off over Christmas and throughout January, we’re now very well-rested and looking forward to a HUGE 2021!

Before we get into the details about our plans for our two games that are still in progress (DMD and Sunshine Love), we just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for your feedback and support for the past four and a bit years, but especially last year.

It was a very difficult time for everyone. My team and I persevered, however, and our only focus was making sure we delivered on our promises to keep putting updates out and working as hard as we possibly could.

And now that we’re in a new year, there’s no reason why that kind of thinking should change.

We make these games for you guys as much as we do ourselves, and we hope that they have been enjoyable enough to help get you through the more difficult times of last year. We’ll keep making these kinds of games as long as you want us to.

A New DMD Update Will Be Released This Month

During our “time off”, we used a few days to create and add in a scene from the evening of Day 40, that features you, Elena and Jennifer.

This was one of the scenes that we didn’t have time to include in our last update, and you can view a preview from this scene below.

Since it’s a small update we’ve decided to name it DMD v.29.1

We’re looking to post up download links for DMD v29.1 next week so you can play this new scene and also see everything else we’ve added in (below):

• Fixed grammar and some plot holes.
  • Added sound FX and music.
    Once the game is completed, we’ll look to add more sound FX in wherever we can.
  • Added a “Deleted Scenes” section to the menu for Chapter 3 (you’ll see this on the Home Screen).
    My main writer HearszAM had written two extra scenes for Day 40 which I didn’t have time to create renders or animations for.
    However, I have added those scripts into this section so you can read how these scenes played out.
    He also wrote scenes for Olivia and for Margo, but at some point, I’ll look to use them in Chapter 4 instead.
  • Added “Pat’s Gallery”.
    For those of you who don’t know Pat, he is an exceptional artist who has contributed plenty of his work to the fan-art section on our unofficial fan discord.
    We’ve compiled some of his best work that features various members of the DMD cast.
    To view and purchase more of Pat’s work, please visit his official site:

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
He also wrote scenes for Olivia and for Margo, but at some point, I’ll look to use them in Chapter 4 instead
I assume this is regarding the Olivia scene that we never got to see at the end of day 40. I was hoping this was going to be added retrospectively, but even although it's clear that it now won't be, it will still be nice to see Olivia having fun in ch4. Margo too, see is one of my fav characters and deserves more attention. I look forward to 29.1 and to see what ch4 holds. Cheers. (y)

"Yea, about that honey, sorry, but I have an important job to go to, I'm not sure when I'll be back. Don't wait up" - F

Last edited:
Reactions: Looper9

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
Decided to replay through. Tried my best to do a 'pure' route, but still found myself forced to do stuff with Elena and Georgina. Is this intended or is my save somehow messed up?

Roboman19

Feb 8, 2020
i noticed the popularity of this game, but there are characters with very big tits like man of the house for example?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
i noticed the popularity of this game, but there are characters with very big tits like man of the house for example?
Daughter at least is the exact same model, since she was copied from this game by the dev of Man of the House.

EDJ23

May 14, 2019
View attachment 1002800
Hello to all my supporters!

After having some much-needed time off over Christmas and throughout January, we’re now very well-rested and looking forward to a HUGE 2021!

Before we get into the details about our plans for our two games that are still in progress (DMD and Sunshine Love), we just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for your feedback and support for the past four and a bit years, but especially last year.

It was a very difficult time for everyone. My team and I persevered, however, and our only focus was making sure we delivered on our promises to keep putting updates out and working as hard as we possibly could.

And now that we’re in a new year, there’s no reason why that kind of thinking should change.

We make these games for you guys as much as we do ourselves, and we hope that they have been enjoyable enough to help get you through the more difficult times of last year. We’ll keep making these kinds of games as long as you want us to.

A New DMD Update Will Be Released This Month

improve Martin's graph, his big dick looks like a kkkk graphite stick

During our “time off”, we used a few days to create and add in a scene from the evening of Day 40, that features you, Elena and Jennifer.

This was one of the scenes that we didn’t have time to include in our last update, and you can view a preview from this scene below.

Since it’s a small update we’ve decided to name it DMD v.29.1

We’re looking to post up download links for DMD v29.1 next week so you can play this new scene and also see everything else we’ve added in (below):

• Fixed grammar and some plot holes.
  • Added sound FX and music.
    Once the game is completed, we’ll look to add more sound FX in wherever we can.
  • Added a “Deleted Scenes” section to the menu for Chapter 3 (you’ll see this on the Home Screen).
    My main writer HearszAM had written two extra scenes for Day 40 which I didn’t have time to create renders or animations for.
    However, I have added those scripts into this section so you can read how these scenes played out.
    He also wrote scenes for Olivia and for Margo, but at some point, I’ll look to use them in Chapter 4 instead.
  • Added “Pat’s Gallery”.
    For those of you who don’t know Pat, he is an exceptional artist who has contributed plenty of his work to the fan-art section on our unofficial fan discord.
    We’ve compiled some of his best work that features various members of the DMD cast.
    To view and purchase more of Pat’s work, please visit his official site:

Reactions: slimjim101

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So something I realized they could do to update the graphics for this game, where if Dots plans on continuing this game to at least chapter 4 or longer, to have a year gap happen in game. This could explain why the characters look a little different while also updating models to be more up to date.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why do we keep filling this thread with fan art when there's specifically a fan art thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes