EDJ23

May 14, 2019
[SPOILER = "Cassandra ???"] [/ SPOILER]
Day 4 ... Dee meets Cassandra.
Cassandra and Dee kiss and touch.
I would love sex between the two of you.
Captura de Tela (4).png

Reactions: Falcao09

spas

Jun 22, 2017
So something I realized they could do to update the graphics for this game, where if Dots plans on continuing this game to at least chapter 4 or longer, to have a year gap happen in game. This could explain why the characters look a little different while also updating models to be more up to date.
Well if he stops re use same animation so much i will be happy and the sex man the penetration need so much improvement he have team and the money to do it

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Finished all 3 chapters.
Small review: i not a huge fun of incestious relationships (soft words), romantic story is nice, but after final of chapter 2. i really got bored. Game kicks back in beauty contest, which i read fully without any skipping. My thought, that Melody (the previous work of this developer) is a lot better. This whole relationship system is very confusing (some points,like BDSM, doesn't have any meanings and in chapter 3 all points expect Love were removed-you cannot see their progression.
Rate: 5/10. (Melody, for me, is 8/10).

• Angry
Reactions: Looper9 and zehyr

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Finished all 3 chapters.
Small review: i not a huge fun of incestious relationships (soft words), romantic story is nice, but after final of chapter 2. i really got bored. Game kicks back in beauty contest, which i read fully without any skipping. My thought, that Melody (the previous work of this developer) is a lot better. This whole relationship system is very confusing (some points,like BDSM, doesn't have any meanings and in chapter 3 all points expect Love were removed-you cannot see their progression.
DMD is the first work of Mr Dots, so Melody is not the previous but the next one … and is bullshit compared to DMD.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Finished all 3 chapters.
DMD is from 2016.
Melody is from 2018.
You can do the math alone.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whant to see cassandra back what happend at the mode show whasnt cool when there is being cheated and those 3 girls arent models anymore but whores

Reactions: chyga

Liquid__

Jr. Uploader
May 28, 2020
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ch. 2 - v0.21.5!

PC (548MB): - - - -
Mac (546MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Mega Link For PC is broken

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes