Welshie

May 28, 2017
Is there any way to get the chapter 1 android version to progress past the naming of the MC and the daughter?
I realise I'm late to the party but I just can't get past the name input to start the game :(

EDIT: Scratch that, it just randomly worked so gonna save immediately (y)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just getting to the end of chapter 1, and I find myself potentially dating Georgina, Elena, and D. Is that gonna blow up in my face juggling all 3 of them simultaneously or should I choose between Georgina and Elena? I also was hoping to get with their other friend, the barista.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I suppose the new renders and such are nice but I for one am not particularly interested in replaying the last bit just for the chapter to end the same shitty way. Maybe I'll pick it up in the next chapter but that's a big IF at this point.

Reactions: dav121

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Just getting to the end of chapter 1, and I find myself potentially dating Georgina, Elena, and D. Is that gonna blow up in my face juggling all 3 of them simultaneously or should I choose between Georgina and Elena? I also was hoping to get with their other friend, the barista.
Nah, you won't get punished for having multiple girls. Just more H-scenes. Although at some point you have to make decision between Georgina or Jennifer, the barista.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
This game had a great run, martin kinda killed it for me...
Martin showed up, dropped off the car and just disappeared in the version I played. Don't select sharing routes if you don't want to share. The only one I regret is that I didn't keep up the Georgina route when you had to choose between her or Jennifer (if I remember correctly) because the bits with Georgina lately have my attention. I might have to go back and do a new run through for that route just to see all the dialog.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Nah, you won't get punished for having multiple girls. Just more H-scenes. Although at some point you have to make decision between Georgina or Jennifer, the barista.
Fuck yeah! Thanks for the heads up, looks like I’ll need at least another save for Jennifer.

Reactions: armion82

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I suppose the new renders and such are nice but I for one am not particularly interested in replaying the last bit just for the chapter to end the same shitty way. Maybe I'll pick it up in the next chapter but that's a big IF at this point.
Exactly, with the waste of resouces being used on the doughnut hunting simulator I fear for what Chpt 4 will turn out to be..

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes