aaabbbccc11

Aug 1, 2020
Okay, to clarify things from me and from Hearsz.

1. Bestiality is not off the table.
2. Don’t know yet how it will manifest (with D; not with D)
3. Don’t know when it will manifest (though almost certainly not in Chapter 3 - though don’t put that in stone)
4. Just my opinion, but likely to be a dog
5. A dog will appear in the next release, but don’t know if that dog will have the bestiality role - or if that dog will just be a day-player (btw, the dog scene coming up is my idea and I am jazzed to see how MDots renders that scene)
6. Any bestiality will be avoidable, of course
7. I still think some NTR-light theme is a great dramatic tension filled concept, is a theme used from Casablanca to Back to the Future, and anyone who disagrees is a low self esteem weenie (oops, how’d that get in here)
8. The main administrator over on Discord is very opposed to bestiality and I value his opinion - his Issue is the lack of “free agency” similar to the issue with child-adult sex (that being said he also does not seem opposed to the dog that jumps up on the bed and starts licking at genitals while a couple has sex - since this is a fairly common experience)
9. I’ve opined that I don’t find dog renders in sex personally sexually exciting, and if we were doing this, I suggest we focus on the female reaction and not on the dog
10. I’ve also opined that male dogs in sex don’t thrust a lot and, in reality, they hump, then stick it in, the knot forms and then they just stand there
11. Bestiality has never been off the topic for either MDots or Hearsz, and there are notes on it from before Chapter 2 was even considered, as well as notes in the planning documents for it to possibly appear in Chapter 2. (I won’t go into details because this is one of those “walk the line” imo Like with D-another male sharing).
12. The plot notes I mention in 11 above, one was by MDots and one was by Hearsz, so neither are opposed to bestiality Per se.
13. Imo, I would prefer to go down the route of D and a dog involvement in a “soft core” way than Elena or Tyra in a “hard core” way - but that is only imo.

There you go. While the above does will not please everyone - and possibly not anyone - it does set forth the various shades of grey on this issue.
Is this going to happen? or did I misunderstand something

capra

Jun 12, 2018
How does impregnation/pregnancy work in this game? Are their any pregnant characters (with belly) or special impregnation scenes? What's up with the black character?

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
How does impregnation/pregnancy work in this game? Are their any pregnant characters (with belly) or special impregnation scenes? What's up with the black character?
No impregnations. Black character is possible route, but you need to do specific actions in chapter 1 and 2 to make it possible.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Pregnancy may be optional.
IMO whether of not D took her pills will determine if the pregnancy scare is real or not.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Funny thing. I had a choice to made about pills. I chose to have them and there is some walkthrogh hint that it will disable the pregnancy.
And, in final, she said she isn't sure.
that could be about disabling whether she got pregnant from the encounter in the end of chapter 3 rather than if she will be pregnant in chapter 4 which is important because if you go martin sharing path he does cum inside her and the mc mentions how he is glad she is on the pill

dasteam

Mar 12, 2019
... I really don't understand why people find this such a bad experience when you as MC depending on your choices could've had sex with:
- Elena
- Jennifer
- Georgina
- Olivi...
Russian humor.
A man explains to a woman: "When I cheat, we fuck. When you cheat, people fuck us."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Manshino

Sierra025

Donor
Jul 26, 2017
DMD v29.1

A very good day to you all!
Over the past few weeks, aside from taking some time for ourselves to rest and re-energize ourselves for the new year, my team and I also found some time to do another update for DMD - Chapter 3.
This update mainly contains a lot of the things we haven’t had time to fix or add in during the past couple of years.
It’s still not perfect or exactly the way we want it, but this a huge step to getting the game exactly how we’ve always wanted it.

Download Links:

MEGA: - - -

WeTransfer:

Walkthrough: -

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes