Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
did I miss something or this update was just bug fixes? so we actually need to wait 6 months for content update? lmao

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did I miss something or this update was just bug fixes? so we actually need to wait 6 months for content update? lmao
new content is mostly on naughty d and f paths so if you are faithful then not much new content. there should be small update this month and then ch4 starting around may.

Reactions: cakeny

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
new content is mostly on naughty d and f paths so if you are faithful then not much new content. there should be small update this month and then ch4 starting around may.
Are you sure ? Unless something changed, last time I checked it was Sunshine Love for the end of February, and then CH4 of Dmd for end of March.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
From what has been said Chapter 4 is slated to begin in March.
I was thinking that we will get SL in March.After all the updates for SL are taking almost 40 days.And they will start working on SL in February.So no release before 7-10 March.I doubt they can bring DMD in same month.

BTSpoon

Dec 27, 2017
Loved what I've played so far, got some high hopes for chapters to come.
Kiiiinda hoping Elena gives us a footjob some day too XD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you sure ? Unless something changed, last time I checked it was Sunshine Love for the end of February, and then CH4 of Dmd for end of March.
no but there has been posts that dmd gets 1 short update to ch3 in january.

grotesq

Jan 10, 2020
I just wanted to add this game is great, I enjoyed every chapter. I like how their relationship develops and becomes sexual, and the game offers a lot of options to choose who gets part of their life.

Keep up the good work.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I would rather the daughter fuck with three men, one pussy one ass and one give her a blowjob together,and the father close to masturbating.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes