Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I also wrote" Georgina pretty much gave up on modeling altogether and got a job in Parks and Rec ( as per the epilogue) " Yeah soo look up the epilogue, she went away to visit Nicole her sister and quit modelling altogether to get a job in a government agency in Seaside, whereas in Sunshine Love she is still a model and I suppose D won the competition.
And yet you still wrote about her opening her own modeling agency. F and D talks her in to it with Cassandra, 1+1+1=?

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
And yet you still wrote about her opening her own modeling agency. F and D talks her in to it with Cassandra, 1+1+1=?

Yeah that was if D wins the competition, however she did not. Did you even pay attention to what the characters were saying in the game?

Cassandra pretty much told you that it's likely that she would get transferred out if D does not win, and Angie fired because she invested so much time effort and money into D and got nothing to show for it. Georgina pretty much tells you that if D wins she could use her contacts and D notoriety form the win to reinvigorate her career and stay in the business, either as D agent or open her own Agency.

D does not WIN, in the epilogue it clearly says she gave up on modeling completely, Cassandra most likely got transfered to another city, Angie got fired, Georgina quit modeling and abandoned her dreams and got another job. Soo what is left of the story? Nothing.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Yeah that was if D wins the competition, however she did not. Did you even pay attention to what the characters were saying in the game?

Cassandra pretty much told you that it's likely that she would get transferred out if D does not win, and Angie fired because she invested so much time effort and money into D and got nothing to show for it. Georgina pretty much tells you that if D wins she could use her contacts and D notoriety form the win to reinvigorate her career and stay in the business, either as D agent or open her own Agency.

D does not WIN, in the epilogue it clearly says she gave up on modeling completely, Cassandra most likely got transfered to another city, Angie got fired, Georgina quit modeling and abandoned her dreams and got another job. Soo what is left of the story? Nothing.
To me it seems you are way overthinking the epilogue, since it still left every bit of possibility open even with given details. For some reason you just don’t want to think there could be any possibilities for D to get back in to modelling on her own terms instead of the ”business terms”, that she was disgusted with in the orgies after the competition, without winning. There is a reason why devs didn’t want to make the story go with ”everything goes like in Disney movies D wins yay!”, so I bet the chapter 4 will have a nice twists for the plot to go forward with.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
To me it seems you are way overthinking the epilogue, since it still left every bit of possibility open even with given details. For some reason you just don’t want to think there could be any possibilities for D to get back in to modelling on her own terms instead of the ”business terms”, that she was disgusted with in the orgies after the competition, without winning. There is a reason why devs didn’t want to make the story go with ”everything goes like in Disney movies D wins yay!”, so I bet the chapter 4 will have a nice twists for the plot to go forward with.
And it sounds to me that you either skipped through all the dialogue or not paying attention to what the characters were actually saying.

D gave up on moddeling, the people who supported her in her career either quit the business (Georgina) got transferred out (Cassandra) or got fired (Angie), hell in my play through even Ryan the cool photographer got a job at another agency to travel the world (so he is gone as well). So what is there left to tell, what?

And as for your comment of "”everything goes like in Disney movies D wins yay!” please fuck off. I don't like that I got railroaded into an ending that I could see a mile away the moment D wanted to talk with F in the garden, and either choice leads to the same idiotic outcome.

There is no point to the story, the bad guys win, and everybody else loses, Georgina quits, D quits, Cassandra leaves, and Angie gets fired, there is no comeback. 2 months pass in the game and the corrupt judge got away with it and Tyra is laughing all the way to the bank with her high paying contracts, Chad might have felt guilty, but he did jack all to expose the corruption in the end, or rectify his deed. There was a public outcry at first but it's old news at this point.

Either way continue to be obtuse all you want, I'll not reply to some guy skipped through dialogue and epilogue and refused to read what the characters were saying only to get to the sex scenes.

Edit: Also just confirmed that Cassandra was not transfered but actually fired, on the Jennifer route after the competition in the bedroom D actually confirms that both Georgina and Cassandra lost their jobs. Man what a shit ending.

Last edited:

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
And it sounds to me that you either skipped through all the dialogue or not paying attention to what the characters were actually saying.

D gave up on moddeling, the people who supported her in her career either quit the business (Georgina) got transferred out (Cassandra) or got fired (Angie), hell in my play through even Ryan the cool photographer got a job at another agency to travel the world (so he is gone as well). So what is there left to tell, what?

And as for your comment of "”everything goes like in Disney movies D wins yay!” please fuck off. I don't like that I got railroaded into an ending that I could see a mile away the moment D wanted to talk with F in the garden, and either choice leads to the same idiotic outcome.

There is no point to the story, the bad guys win, and everybody else loses, Georgina quits, D quits, Cassandra leaves, and Angie gets fired, there is no comeback. 2 months pass in the game and the corrupt judge got away with it and Tyra is laughing all the way to the bank with her high paying contracts, Chad might have felt guilty, but he did jack all to expose the corruption in the end, or rectify his deed. There was a public outcry at first but it's old news at this point.

Either way continue to be obtuse all you want, I'll not reply to some guy skipped through dialogue and epilogue and refused to read what the characters were saying only to get to the sex scenes.

Edit: Also just confirmed that Cassandra was not transfered but actually fired, on the Jennifer route after the competition in the bedroom D actually confirms that both Georgina and Cassandra lost their jobs. Man what a shit ending.
I didn’t skip anyhting, but I don’t just overthink the story that is way far from ending. If you want to think that there is no returning after you didn’t get the Disney-ending in one competition, then the shame is on you. I would probably be able to understand this kind tantrum if it was the end of the whole game, but since there is still a whole chapter coming where anyhting is possible to happen, even if you don’t think that way, I just find it rather interesting way to react.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
DMD writers have stated that D will return to modeling in Chapter 4 but not by the usual method.
I have no idea what that means. Maybe D will become an Instagram model and then from that exposure will get back into more traditional modeling.
Maybe she and the gang will create their own modeling agency.

Reactions: Looper9 and Casikaz

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Yeah, this should have happened on the first chapter! That way I wouldn't have lost so much time playing this fucking game just to be stained by all that ntr shit nearing the fucking end!
Now I just hope it end soon, as it should have already ended in chapter two...

Ahem... Sorry had to got this out of my system...
No worries man a lot players felt the same way when they heard about and I'm not going to deny it I'm a greedy bastard I don't like the share, but It's not NTR if the F is present and he knows about it.

Last edited:

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Yeah, this should have happened on the first chapter! That way I wouldn't have lost so much time playing this fucking game just to be stained by all that ntr shit nearing the fucking end!
Now I just hope it end soon, as it should have already ended in chapter two...

Ahem... Sorry had to got this out of my system...
you know if you don't like to share (which you call NTR, even though it's not the same). You don't have to follow this particular path. you like to hurt yourself don't you?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Everything but dating D is optional.
No one is forced to take any particular path.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes