RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
One of the MrDots team already stated only F will knock up D.
A ending where D has a baby it's possible the baby is not F's would be good.

Prompt

Jul 20, 2018
I keep wanting to try this game once finished - is there any end in sight or is it going to be a continuing project for the next few years?

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
Can someone please give an android save of the latest version . I don't have the power to go through the entire story once again. HELP.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I guess I am in this through the end but this game seems far less polished than either Melody or Sunshine Love. Almost seems like they farmed this out to a group of disjointed writers. So many continuity errors, way more grammatical or spelling errors than the other two games, choices that should mean something but do not change anything and way too much time spent developing a plotline then letting if fall off a cliff.

The way the after party went and many of the events leading up to it, makes it so that you do not want the D in that industry but it also sucks that the bad guys win and the good ones get thrown to the wayside, like Cassandra and Georgina. I would rather them have let her win, Tyra to flip out onstage, accusing the judge of failing her, then the D deciding to only work with Georgina and Cassandra from that point forward(after seeing everything that weekend), turning down all others in the industry, telling Angie to shove it also. Form their own studio between the three of them with the F as the business manager/head photographer. Maybe even bring in Elena and Jennifer as part time models. Eventually, when they grew enough, bring Martin into the company.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I keep wanting to try this game once finished - is there any end in sight or is it going to be a continuing project for the next few years?
It's a really large game already with lots of content, you should just play it now.

Jun 30, 2020
I guess I am in this through the end but this game seems far less polished than either Melody or Sunshine Love. Almost seems like they farmed this out to a group of disjointed writers. So many continuity errors, way more grammatical or spelling errors than the other two games, choices that should mean something but do not change anything and way too much time spent developing a plotline then letting if fall off a cliff.

The way the after party went and many of the events leading up to it, makes it so that you do not want the D in that industry but it also sucks that the bad guys win and the good ones get thrown to the wayside, like Cassandra and Georgina. I would rather them have let her win, Tyra to flip out onstage, accusing the judge of failing her, then the D deciding to only work with Georgina and Cassandra from that point forward(after seeing everything that weekend), turning down all others in the industry, telling Angie to shove it also. Form their own studio between the three of them with the F as the business manager/head photographer. Maybe even bring in Elena and Jennifer as part time models. Eventually, when they grew enough, bring Martin into the company.
I think you're going to end up getting something that very closely resembles what you are describing here. Being fired from one job doesn't mean that you are barred from the industry. I'd expect that . . .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Personally, I hope to see a potential couple foursomes with other couples in the future.

1. Margot and her actual partner with the MC and daughter.
2. Graham and slightly pregnant Olive with the MC and daughter.
3. Margot and Ryan with the MC and daughter.
4. The attorney and his niece with the MC and daughter.
5. Martin and Maria with the MC and daughter.
6. Rachel and Frank with the MC and daughter.
7. Maria and Rachel with the MC and daughter.

Maybe even an all out orgy at some point with the MC, daughter, another guy, and a couple other females.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes