jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well I am glad that works for you ;)
The point I am making is that if people check the OP Changelog and don't see anything then they are more likely to start asking "has there been an update" in here and annoying others. :)
DMD test.PNG

Before you get to changelog the info about update is RIGHT THERE
Version (Chapter 4) also clearly listed

Reactions: Looper9

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1157959

Before you get to changelog the info about update is RIGHT THERE
Version (Chapter 4) also clearly listed
Don't confuse people with reading... :KEK:
Writing "update when" on the last page of a thread is much cooler.

This whole thing is unfortunately something that happens in every thread.
People jump to the last page without reading the OP.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
People don't read anything.
Outside of my bar I had a 3 foot x 5 foot sign that said "YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO ENTER" customers walked right by without noticing.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They could read the name of the thread then they would see that there are 4 Chapters available...
People don't read the OP anyway.
yea and then get angry cuz other players tell them to read that post (which they either don't and leave or do and enjoy from the game).

People don't read anything.
Outside of my bar I had a 3 foot x 5 foot sign that said "YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO ENTER" customers walked right by without noticing.
no they don't unless it's on their phones screen.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
people are weird in each way.

Just see the last 2 reviews:
like "Uh - Daughter is fucked by another man just because PLAYER has made certain choices, so it's a crap game. Then downvoting to 1 star only because there is a POSSIBILITY based on OWN choices that this will happen at all.

Sure.... A game with crap story, get 2-3 stars. A game with broken english text gets 2-3 stars, absolute unpolished games with bugs over bugs get also 2-3 stars.....
.. but hey, there is a POSSIBILITY for Dee to be fucked by another guy => 1 star - not more.

Personal note:
And then people wonder why developers give a crap about what people telling over here at all. Such votes is kinkshaming on highest niveau.
It might be understandable if Players would be forced into such scenes, but they are 100% avoidable. Those who stick faithful to Dee have nothing to worry about. If you see Dee fucking other men, YOU are the one who MADE her doing that by YOUR choices. So blame yourself, and not the game

EDIT:
Don't get me wrong - i am 100% against sharing Dee with ANY other men myself - but i know how to avoid it!

EDIT2:
Well - at least they removed the 2 revievs (or mods removed them - whatever). Nice Move. We don't care about negative reviews as long as they are based on founded points. Just saying "game is crap because this or that can happen (only if player is not able to hit the right decisions)" is not a review at all.

Last edited:

airwolf69

May 17, 2020
I haven't played this game since Chapter 3 and I already forgot my choices. Any tips how to transition to chapter 4 and remember all the choices correctly? Cause I tried entering all my choices at the beginning of Chapter 4 and it skipped from Day 40 to Day 43 then it crashed.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
soo guys i wana ask ..based on the sceenshots ..in the whole game just 2 girls only all the time ? didnt see any other side characters ..? hop some one can explane becouse i didnt play this yet

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
0 Love Points or less than 20, but more than 50 Friendship Points with D. Has anyone ever tried that? Or is it possible not to be in a special relationship with D? Because I honestly wanna go for Georgina's path all the way, no cheating. Just a daughter supporting my love for her. I wanted to have the "Georgina is going to be your Stepmother" route where we could live happily with each day as a family. No incest, just happy normal family setup though. No offence but Im more into older gals than younger ones, especially if those younger ones have overly massive, unrealistic breasts. But as I am typing this, I realized that that is never going to happen nor be possible. I guess maybe because the game title would be completely useless if this would be possible, lol

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
0 Love Points or less than 20, but more than 50 Friendship Points with D. Has anyone ever tried that? Or is it possible not to be in a special relationship with D? Because I honestly wanna go for Georgina's path all the way, no cheating. Just a daughter supporting my love for her. I wanted to have the "Georgina is going to be your Stepmother" route where we could live happily with each day as a family. No incest, just happy normal family setup though. No offence but Im more into older gals than younger ones, especially if those younger ones have overly massive, unrealistic breasts. But as I am typing this, I realized that that is never going to happen nor be possible. I guess maybe because the game title would be completely useless if this would be possible, lol
The game is called Dating my Daughter. Everyone except D is side content.

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
I don't know why I have the impression that many of us like Georgina much more than the little busty girl.

The relationship between father and daughter has bored me for a long time, it's always the same.

If it weren't for Georgina, I wouldn't even play it.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
The writer at Chapter 2 when F started speaking Japanese seems like the words were googled LOL. How he used "watashi" a lot kinda made me cringe for someone who complained like a boss for his girlfriend(D) but couldnt be like a boss at attempted different language though:LOL:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
thanks for explane ..pls what means >> npc and dmd ?
NPC is D&D term that means Non Player Character, essentially any character who the player has no direct control over.
DMD = Dating My Daughter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't played this game since Chapter 3 and I already forgot my choices. Any tips how to transition to chapter 4 and remember all the choices correctly? Cause I tried entering all my choices at the beginning of Chapter 4 and it skipped from Day 40 to Day 43 then it crashed.
you play ch3 to end and then make save when game asks it and then start ch4 and start new game and choose load.

soo guys i wana ask ..based on the sceenshots ..in the whole game just 2 girls only all the time ? didnt see any other side characters ..? hop some one can explane becouse i didnt play this yet
father can fuck few women and some girls besides daughter but those aren't that early game.

The writer at Chapter 2 when F started speaking Japanese seems like the words were googled LOL. How he used "watashi" a lot kinda made me cringe for someone who complained like a boss for his girlfriend(D) but couldnt be like a boss at attempted different language though:LOL:
d googled it.

Reactions: airwolf69 and hamod
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes