Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
scrshots i forgot i had taken.

1. bras are too restricting?
2. what's on her feet?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I don't know why I have the impression that many of us like Georgina much more than the little busty girl.

The relationship between father and daughter has bored me for a long time, it's always the same.

If it weren't for Georgina, I wouldn't even play it.
If it wasn't for Elena, I wouldn't be playing it!

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
you play ch3 to end and then make save when game asks it and then start ch4 and start new game and choose load.

father can fuck few women and some girls besides daughter but those aren't that early game.

d googled it.
what mean thats early game ..? i dont know what early games u talk about ??

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
NPC is D&D term that means Non Player Character, essentially any character who the player has no direct control over.
DMD = Dating My Daughter.
ohh soo i have no characeter (mc) in this game to control ?
its just noviel like clicking and watching many character without (mc) u will be ?

and is it realy every chapter is separated downloaddd ?

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
ohh soo i have no characeter (mc) in this game to control ?
its just noviel like clicking and watching many character without (mc) u will be ?

and is it realy every chapter is separated downloaddd ?
1 The father is the main character, and you make his decisions, like collecting the relationship points or deciding which girls besides the daughter to pursue, if any.
2 Correct.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
1 The father is the main character, and you make his decisions, like collecting the relationship points or deciding which girls besides the daughter to pursue, if any.
2 Correct.
wow thank u so much that was helpfull and full explaned ...now i understand every thing thanks alot man

i was just confused when i saw the screenshots in the main page ..it was only the same 2 girls in all the pics
they thould fixt that and add the more of the hidden girls in the photos there i think ..have great day

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
earlier chapters of dmd.

less curvy but yea.
yea i realy doubt if i gonna find any chubby or curvy girs here

im sure from the pics style they all gonna look like cute little barbie style ...skunny ..and chlid style body ..

and some skeletons here and there hehe :) .lets see

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I don't know why I have the impression that many of us like Georgina much more than the little busty girl.

The relationship between father and daughter has bored me for a long time, it's always the same.

If it weren't for Georgina, I wouldn't even play it.
If it wasn't for Elena, I wouldn't be playing it!
If it wasn't for Dee, Elena, Georgina, Jennifer, Margo, Olivia, and Cassandra, I wouldn't be playing it. (because there wouldn't be much of a game).
Seriously, my favorite looking woman is probably Georgina, only because Dee, Elena and Jennifer are way too short for my preference. They don't look like adults.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hopefully there is something interesting about to happen between Cassandra and D.
Since Ruby has been mentioned maybe she'll be in Chapter 4.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Wish you could have a route wherein you can be in a relationship with anyone except D without getting a "game over". Dating My Daughter doesnt have to be literally as if romanctically abnormal between Father and daughter. Like in the early parts of the game, they called it "dating" as in friendly family bonding only. Why cant we have that?

Why cant I have Margo or Georgina to myself without love points on D?

Also had an idea that says "getting your ex wife back" route. That would be hot. Even if she was a deceiver, you cant deny she looks better than D.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Wish you could have a route wherein you can be in a relationship with anyone except D without getting a "game over". Dating My Daughter doesnt have to be literally as if romanctically abnormal between Father and daughter. Like in the early parts of the game, they called it "dating" as in friendly family bonding only. Why cant we have that?

Also had an idea that says "getting your ex wife back" route. That would be hot. Even if she was a deceiver, you cant deny she looks better than D.
So, which bit in the OP overview led you to download this game?

buff

May 29, 2017

(assuming this isn't a troll comment....)

Because development time is a finite resource. This is a niche game for a particular fetish. Having the developers devote time away from that particular specialization in order to support other interests might broaden the appeal somewhat, but it will also reduce the amount of content delivered to the core (i.e. paying) audience.

Specialization is a thing. Fro a lot of people, it makes more sense for one game to have a ton of incest content and another game to have a ton of (for example) milf content than for both of them to half-ass both kinds of content.

In the case of DMD, because it has been drawn out for a truly remarkable amount of time (an why not? It is making money, and the fans are enjoying it) lots of other niches have drifted in there-- some vanilla, some interracial, a bit of yuri, a bit of loli, some milf, etc-- some of which has attracted guys like you. However, if you expect the level of non-incest content to be anywhere near the level of the core content, you are going to be disappointed. You're better off looking into other games that *do* specialize in those areas.

airwolf69

May 17, 2020
you play ch3 to end and then make save when game asks it and then start ch4 and start new game and choose load.

father can fuck few women and some girls besides daughter but those aren't that early game.

d googled it.
yeah eventually got it figured out I was playing v0.27. Only found out that the latest version is 0.29 that is why I skipped three days

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes