Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The built-in walkthrough will show you the info the walk through has always shown as it was always from the team.

He asked for a walkthrough and not the mod which is why I directed him to such.

The problem with Lain's mod is that it can set variables that are not supposed to both be set (Georgina and Jen)

The game takes info for chapter 4 and I do not know how it behaves if both variables are set since I pick Jen over Ge 5 times a day and 10 times on Sunday. But ultimately they are not ever going to be combined in the regular game.

Just so you know BlazinHothead

Also the code is entered under options when you enable walkthrough it will ask.
The problem with Lain's mod is that it can set variables that are not supposed to both be set (Georgina and Jen)
It can do that but it doesn't do it on it's own. YOU the player have to set that manually.
He asked for a Ch3 walkthrough. Lain's Mod does exactly that.

If you don't mess around with the settings for Georgina and Jen then the mod is THE walkthrough for this game.
Telling someone it's not is a lie.

Shame on you...

ainnsjk

May 1, 2021
can you guys tell me where I can find the Martin and D sex scene? I saw a preview photo of it but i couldn't find it in any chapter

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think one of the items needed to do to D getting pregnant will depend on her taking not taking her pills with her at the end chapter 3.

Reactions: Jeff Steel

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Now that the last update of Sunshine Love is out since 3 days, do we have an idea when the next DMD update is to be released?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's gotta be difficult to switch back and forth between story lines from DMD to SL.
Honestly I think the team should take a few days off after each release to decompress and regroup.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes