jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Now that the last update of Sunshine Love is out since 3 days, do we have an idea when the next DMD update is to be released?
END of month. They will have a specific date by Mother's day I would guess.

They committed to updates every month this year but they alternate (as you know).

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
END of month. They will have a specific date by Mother's day I would guess.

They committed to updates every month this year but they alternate (as you know).
Hm, Mother's Day here is May 19. I doubt that the DMD update is ready by then. I'd say it's most likely either the 29th or for the first time a Monday update on the 31st (as in "45 minutes after Who wants to be a Millionaire starts" :D).

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hm, Mother's Day here is May 19. I doubt that the DMD update is ready by then. I'd say it's most likely either the 29th or for the first time a Monday update on the 31st (as in "45 minutes after Who wants to be a Millionaire starts" :D).
Yeah END of month and probably a date announced on Sunday update May 9th (which I thought was mother's day)

That was my anticipated "announce by" date not the actual "release" date

To clarify

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah END of month and probably a date announced on Sunday update May 9th (which I thought was mother's day)

That was my anticipated "announce by" date not the actual "release" date

To clarify
Yeah, that's my bad. I thought I'd read it on FB somewhere that it would be on the 19th here in Austria when it's actually the 9th - or always the second Sunday in May. Don't really care since my mom refuses to acknowledge the day. But I can only speak for this country as holidays may and will vary from country to country.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
people where to download the 4th part of the game in Russian ??
1. don't dblpost (some mods don't take that kindly).
2. if your language preference isn't in op and not posted to thread either then head to translation section at f95 and post a request and maybe some1 does it.

Alegor

Dec 12, 2019
do not tell where 4 part of the game download in Russian
I'm not sure whether the last part was translated or not, but, most likely, you will need to register and torrent client. Good luck ....

From Russia only with VPN

Stephan23

Dec 4, 2017
I hope for a date with olivia and Graham this time. Also maybe they could go to a swinger Club. The fantasy of the daughter to do it in front of other People is only realistic there

Reactions: Looper9 and tata19

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Umm DAFUQ is Kavo????

All routes with other men (Martin and Ryan) are side options

Pregnancy is MAIN story no matter what side fetishes you play

She will ONLY ever get pregnant from Father as that is the only Main -- set in stone -- male intercourse.

You can of course choose not to get her pregnant in any route by having her take her pill in Chapter 3

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Umm DAFUQ is Kavo????

All routes with other men (Martin and Ryan) are side options

Pregnancy is MAIN story no matter what side fetishes you play

She will ONLY ever get pregnant from Father as that is the only Main -- set in stone -- male intercourse.

You can of course choose not to get her pregnant in any route by having her take her pill in Chapter 3
If she becomes pregnant by her father then he will be both a father and a grandfather of the child to be born?:KEK:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If she becomes pregnant by her father then he will be both a father and a grandfather of the child to be born?:KEK:
And then we need the sequel to have him time travel back to fuck his own grandmom when she was 18 and he can be his own grandpa

and his newest daughters Father, Grandpa, and Great Great Grandpa

:devilish:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes