SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
All I know is, that little upper right flower still has about 4-5 pink petals left on it to unlock. I wonder what they could be...??? :unsure:

ukegigi

Aug 12, 2020
Is there way to move my saves from chapter 2 to 3, like it posible from 1 to 2? I know someone sure writed about it but don't have patience to find it. So please answer...

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
So I kinda got curious and saw the phone call with Martin and apparently D said that if she had gotten pregnant that there was a possibility it would be Martins, kinda weird lol

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What's odd is all of the effort going into making D and Martin have this romantic connection and then limiting the amount he is used in the VN.
Ryan seems to have been a friend who D fancied and then he was phased out. Martin is getting more character development but is faring no better than Ryan.
Not saying Martin should be D's love interest. But this connection suggests a friend-with-benefits set up.
I guess it all depends how much of an "open" relationship D and F will have in Chapter 4.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hasn't he posted any news yet?
closer to release date.

Is there way to move my saves from chapter 2 to 3, like it posible from 1 to 2? I know someone sure writed about it but don't have patience to find it. So please answer...
nope, you need to answer few questions and type numbers to at end of ch2 to start ch3.

So I kinda got curious and saw the phone call with Martin and apparently D said that if she had gotten pregnant that there was a possibility it would be Martins, kinda weird lol
yes if got martin ending.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Feels to me like all the sharing arguments in the latter half of chapter 3 made MrDots remember he is telling his story and you can't please everyone no matter what. So he is mostly going to focus on F+D and slowly drop off all side characters.

This is just my random thought so it means ZERO of course. But I feel like we will get scenes as a one-off for the characters still standing to get them out of the way.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
What's odd is all of the effort going into making D and Martin have this romantic connection and then limiting the amount he is used in the VN.
Ryan seems to have been a friend who D fancied and then he was phased out. Martin is getting more character development but is faring no better than Ryan.
Not saying Martin should be D's love interest. But this connection suggests a friend-with-benefits set up.
I guess it all depends how much of an "open" relationship D and F will have in Chapter 4.
remember F and Martin were used to sharing before, they even had a system ...

Reactions: Looper9 and bosa43

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, but they were just sharing a girl. D was shared and she has feelings for Marin.
So why can't she have a side playmate like F has?

Reactions: Juby89 and Looper9

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Feels to me like all the sharing arguments in the latter half of chapter 3 made MrDots remember he is telling his story and you can't please everyone no matter what. So he is mostly going to focus on F+D and slowly drop off all side characters.

This is just my random thought so it means ZERO of course. But I feel like we will get scenes as a one-off for the characters still standing to get them out of the way.
It does feel like a hit list. Bang D and you're gone.

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
Tbh I don't mind sharing but I'm mainly pure d path but I feel like the only time it would make sense IMO is with Graham and Olivia, with Martin and Ryan just doesn't feel the same at all but that's just me

lebr102

Feb 5, 2021
Hello, I finished episode 2 but when I tried to play episode 3, game did not see my save file like it did when I finished first episode and then started to play second episode. It is asking me what I've done with the episode 1 and 2. I'm playing with the Lain's mod so I don't remember most of the choices. Any help ?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I mean I still hold out hope that F+D can add both Elena and Jen as a long term happily ever after live together / fuck together group but...... I feel like I am going to be disappointed.

If I was given J+E as my throuple but I have to break it off with Dee for the good of her career I would love that. But I bet I am in quite the minority, I know.

Reactions: armion82

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Okay, but they were just sharing a girl. D was shared and she has feelings for Marin.
Sharing implies that the Sharer possesses or has claim to the object and governs the rules by which it is shared. If D is allowed independent interactions, the the story isn't about the “Corruption” of D, rather it is the story of the “Awakening” of D. Nuances, on one path D decides for herself with or without F's consent; on the other D tells F and he manipulates her feelings, tells her what to do or not and what conditions need to be met. So, it shouldn't be a case of D not having a playmate, it's a case of if she chooses or she is given one (or more). The story has taken a romantic F&D direction so D's playmates will likely only be introduced as a open polyamorous relationship. By the way I agree D should have more diversity.

Dec 30, 2020
mmm yes pakhozhi zryya father share martin's daughter .. if he hadn’t done it like that, daughter wouldn’t be chustf martinu .. correct?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes