cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, I finished episode 2 but when I tried to play episode 3, game did not see my save file like it did when I finished first episode and then started to play second episode. It is asking me what I've done with the episode 1 and 2. I'm playing with the Lain's mod so I don't remember most of the choices. Any help ?
you just need to answer to few questions (like did f smash voyuer's binoculars or not and who installed webcam to f and d's apartment etc) and copy stats at end of ch2 to ch3.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yes he does. He mentions her at the bar the first night he is in Seaside. Her name is Jasmin and she lives in Sunshine Bay with her mother.

I always wondered if she is in Sunshine Love, as I haven't played that one yet.
I didn't even remember that...

I never liked Sunshine Love so I wouldn't know.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Jasmin is the therapist in the hotel's health center. I had the impression though that she's either Martin's sister or cousin.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Jasmin is the therapist in the hotel's health center. I had the impression though that she's either Martin's sister or cousin.
yea health therapist or something like that.

Is there a pregnancy ways in the game ??
eventually d will give a birth to f's son or daughter (or even more than 1) and georgina same, elena maybe although unlikely.

Reactions: TH4N0S¦×צ

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Martin doesn't have a daughter.
OOH! I like that idea, Bang Martin’s daughter. We didn’t know we had Dee until she was 18. Maybe Martin has an unknown daughter with a white baby-mama (I love me some mixed-raced black girls, they’re SO beautiful).
But I don’t think that’s Mr. Dots style (long-lost Daughter twice?).
We still needs some Asian 3-way action with the photographer, she thinks Dee is hot.
PS: Question: I wonder how many people named their daughter Dee? (mines Debby).

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I didn't even remember that...

I never liked Sunshine Love so I wouldn't know.
Sunshine Love is VERY story driven, so it’s not for everyone. If you’re caught up on all your fap games, spend an hour or two reading the story in SL.
I can’t wait for some sister threesome, the mix and match has endless possibilities. Sister and: Tina, mom, church-girl, Asian teen... ex-girlfriend?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Sunshine Love is VERY story driven, so it’s not for everyone. If you’re caught up on all your fap games, spend an hour or two reading the story in SL.
I can’t wait for some sister threesome, the mix and match has endless possibilities. Sister and: Tina, mom, church-girl, Asian teen... ex-girlfriend?
I like story driven AVNs. I just don't like the MC in this one. He's such a dweeb...

Reactions: Looper9 and RustyV

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Tbh I don't mind sharing but I'm mainly pure d path but I feel like the only time it would make sense IMO is with Graham and Olivia, with Martin and Ryan just doesn't feel the same at all but that's just me
No, it's not just you. Also for me a stronger relation with Olivia and Graham, going through swinging and ending in polyamory would make the most sense, due to the obvious similarities of these 2 couples. But it seems that Mr.Dots is afraid to go that way in order to not lose even more of those "NTR haters" of which he already lost many because of Martin and/or Ryan, although consented "sharing" has nothing to do with what they call "NTR". And also because swinging and polyamory are not at the top of the most popular themes..

But yes, for me, exactly this relation with Graham and Olivia would be the most logical development and would make one of the best endings..

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
DMD v.31 - Brand New Preview Pics And Release Date

"Just easin’ the tension, baby”

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

For these very first v.31 previews, you and your gorgeous daughter are having an afternoon date somewhere different (again).

Will it be more than just a friendly game, or will there be more important things at stake during your mini-golf date?

Is it just going to be you and your daughter playing your way through each hole, or could your twosome become a threesome on this fine afternoon?

There will be another new preview pic posted up next week.

About SL v.6 and DMD v.31 Release Date

For those of you who played the latest version of Sunshine Love (v6), we sincerely hoped you enjoyed the update.

While trying to put out an update of both games every four weeks on rotation, it usually means that we’ll encounter more problems and from a creative sense, less time to put in all the ideas that we’ve come up with for each update.

Sometimes these ideas may need to be cut or pushed back to the next release, just so we can get a new update out to you on the pre-determined date of release.

We really don’t like having to leave scenes out, so with that in mind, we’re going to take a bit more time with this new release.

That means there will be more content for the new update of DMD. With quite a bit for us still to cover before the story concludes, we feel it’s necessary to spend 5-6 weeks on each update until the game is completed.

DMD v31 will be released on Saturday, June 12th!

Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yes he does. He mentions her at the bar the first night he is in Seaside. Her name is Jasmin and she lives in Sunshine Bay with her mother.

I always wondered if she is in Sunshine Love, as I haven't played that one yet.
Yeah she is.
SL has a cast of characters larger than Game of Thrones.

Last edited:

lebr102

Feb 5, 2021
you just need to answer to few questions (like did f smash voyuer's binoculars or not and who installed webcam to f and d's apartment etc) and copy stats at end of ch2 to ch3.
yeah I know but simply I don't even have a clue about them cause I mostly skip. Is there any solution to that rather than playing the whole episode or episodes again ?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes