Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
A few questions folks:
1) I cannot find any C3 Walkthrough linked anymore. Anyone a idea, link, tip where to look?
2) The last C3 update from 0.29.0 to 0.29.1 seems not this big to me, so downloading the full >4.5GiB again is not this desirable. Is there not simply a diff-patch available for this versions step? :rolleyes:
3) C4 is still the last DMD chapter, right? Or did this change again?

Hope someone can/will answer this few bits, Greets
1) I have attached a Chapter 3 Walkthrough (PDF)
3) Yes, last Chapter, nothing else so far.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Chapter 4 is supposed to be concentrated on D and F's relationship. IMO making Chapter 4 heavy on D only content is a bad idea and will make this game stale and uninteresting. Ironically D only players seem to be the most vocal about how DMD should have ended at Chapter 2.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Chapter 4 will finally explain how she is a big deal model later on (SuLo mentions it). It will also finally have the Wedding (in Mississippi maybe where Daughters are only behind Sisters in best bride LOL) So many of the D only folks didn't want it to end at Chapter 2 as much as they wanted those things to happen immediately after Chapter 2.

I am mostly curious about what comes of Elena (though I like Jen) because she has been there for D longer than anyone (even F) and has been trying to be intimate with her for longer than anyone (even F). So if the option for an ending with F+D+E isn't offered as one of the good (or Best) endings I feel like they will have betrayed what their story shows more than ANY other things.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
True Elena was in the original cast of characters from the first update.
She deserves to have a proper conclusion to her story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
f marries d and g or f marries g officially and she becomes mommy to d and later f marries d unofficially and they become 1 big happy family and in future flashback (well after sl timeline) we see d and g giving few babies to mc. elena will make few appearances (if was in on her path) either when g is out or not.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
jaw1986baby said:
So if the option for an ending with F+D+E isn't offered as one of the good (or Best) endings I feel like they will have betrayed what their story shows more than ANY other things.
Back when the game was first released (which was a long time ago) I felt in love with Elena the moment I saw her. From that time I been crushing on her more than D and when it was finally possible to go further I was having a blast.

One thing that irritated me more than anything is the fact that whenever Elena was supposed to be involved - she somehow wasn't able to make it. This happened a few times. I reckon the game could have been way better if more time was spend on the F/D/Elena triangle. It would have made the game AAA. Fucking imagine a chapter where you are able to live together with Elena and do all kinds of crazy shit.

Now we need to finish it, because every few weeks it is the same old sex scenes, on the same old dates. That and all the added (filler) lines has made this (my intro to the genre) just another game.

For what is worth: If MrDots needs ideas for a new game after SL: pick up where DMD ended and fast forward 18 years where F tries to corrupt his daughter (yet again) but now with aunt Elena screwing around and all kinds of threesomes with MILF D. That all while living together and keeping it all a secret to Georgina would be CRAZY fun.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think dots team makes sequels so dmd 2 is out of question prolly and it wouldn't work with intervening timeline of his games aka in dmd koko is famous artist and melody is successful artist and in melody koko is on early career and melody starts her career and in sl melody is famous artist.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
don't think dots team makes sequels so dmd 2 is out of question prolly and it wouldn't work with intervening timeline of his games aka in dmd koko is famous artist and melody is successful artist and in melody koko is on early career and melody starts her career and in sl melody is famous artist.
Yes

I also think MrDots does like to just go to new stories though like you said.

Maybe a spinoff where lesser used people from DMD and Melody are in a new scenario. But probably not.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I better hope we finally get some more content with D and Elena / Jennifer. I couldn't care less about (yet) another date with D.
I hope not. Dates with D is what matters. I couldn't care less about the side characters.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
DMD is generation 3 DAZ characters, MrDots is now using generation 8, so when D rides off into the sunset she is gone for good. :(
And the internet will be a colder place.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
What about the Kristina model he's using in Sunshine Love?
I don't know much about Daz, but I guess it must be difficult to recreate Dee exactly with the new generation.
But technically there would be no issue to continue making Dee adventures with older gen characters using the same Daz version. 3D models don't need a specific Daz version depending on their gen as far as I know.
And I may be wrong but I think you can even use gen 8 and gen 3 characters in the same scene if you want.
So basically it's a matter of MrDots preferring to use newer gen chars or not.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't know much about Daz, but I guess it must be difficult to recreate Dee exactly with the new generation.
But technically there would be no issue to continue making Dee adventures with older gen characters using the same Daz version. 3D models don't need a specific Daz version depending on their gen as far as I know.
And I may be wrong but I think you can even use gen 8 and gen 3 characters in the same scene if you want.
So basically it's a matter of MrDots preferring to use newer gen chars or not.
I asked and they said Kristina is a "fuck you" towards patreon.

Kristina is NOT the same model as D but a recreation.

Reactions: drpavelcia

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe a spinoff where lesser used people from DMD and Melody are in a new scenario. But probably not.
in melody auntie and neighbor and izzy are those less used chars (besides antagonists) but story on them would need to happen quite a bit after melody, in dmd jennifer and elena (depending what happens to them after ch4), main antagonist and maybe 1-2 others not that used chars but interesting erotic game from those (besides j and e and model competition winner) might not be easy to make (hard to see that for example cassandra goes on sex spree). koko is different thing since so far we have seen only few glimpses of her but erotic game of her (after melody time) wouldn't work (doubt she would go bed hopping while she tours) so only before she she started her career.

Can i use same Save Files for android and whats the location in the directory?
prolly not.

DMD is generation 3 DAZ characters, MrDots is now using generation 8, so when D rides off into the sunset she is gone for good. :(
And the internet will be a colder place.
well dots team has said that they might update dmd gen 3s to gen8s in sll someday. also it isn't out of picture that d+f wedding happens in sl too after it has happened in dmd (or crossover, weddings happen on dmd and after party in sl).

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes