Trikus

May 31, 2020
For starters, nobody is complaining about anything. You are just being a dick. I wanted to ask if anyone knows what to do instead of the obvious. I don't care about the N in AVN but you should know you are no one to say anyone how to play their games.
If you don't care about the N part in AVN, Mr Dot's games are really not the games you are going to like. Make stuff up for part 3's save file. You can change all the choices at any time thanks to the D portrait in the upper right of the screen anyway.

Reactions: Uthuriel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I still don't see why Georgina and Jen have to be mutually exclusive routes.
me neither but that decision was made quite a while ago when girls and g put spycams on f's house player needs to decide who will see what f and d are doing and that can lock g or j path. in ch3 we can unlock locked (depending what answered when started ch3 about spycams viewers that answer will get carried to ch4) and have scenes with them (even where f takes j's v-card and g witnesses d and ex-wife confrontation) but in ch4 if is in g's path then j is locked.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Considering the route of sharing, I am not in the mood to share D with other men, so I will avoid any choice that leads to this route, but I would like to ask if a route is possible in which only F, D and other girls are in intimate relationships (FFM), but without any involvement with another man (MMF)?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Considering the route of sharing, I am not in the mood to share D with other men, so I will avoid any choice that leads to this route, but I would like to ask if a route is possible in which only F, D and other girls are in intimate relationships (FFM), but without any involvement with another man (MMF)?
Absolutely
Just make sure Martin and Ryan are off in the game adjustment / cheat area (the circle with the corruption petals around it)

Reactions: Red88
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes