zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
Nah not abandoned.

But it will be backburner because it is a smaller portion of the fanbase. They will toss it in somewhere before the end.

Don't speak for everyone. We are all fans, so no need to judge some of them. Stop bitching, it's useless.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Don't speak for everyone. We are all fans, so no need to judge some of them. Stop bitching, it's useless.
I am not speaking for everyone nor judging anyone by relaying facts from the polls conducted.

I am also not bitching.

Perhaps you meant to click elsewhere for your reply, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Because that's the current DMD chapter?
It's the finale of the VN and is supposed to tie up the story.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Please explain it to me, why do part 4?
What's the point of this fourth part?
In how it is announced by the developer with Elena, Georgina and other girls?
Wasn't this all covered in the third part?
The announced content of the fourth part repeats part three. And why is this necessary?
Dude is it language - хуенглиж, блеать ..
Can someone PUTIN this dude the info that chp 4 is not a repeat and he is not comprehending.

Reactions: littlemary

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
O
I am not speaking for everyone nor judging anyone by relaying facts from the polls conducted.

I am also not bitching.

Perhaps you meant to click elsewhere for your reply, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
Please be an adulte:

1) dont double post

2) you speak about a smaller portion of players? Its a big lie, Take a look on the pool on discord and Think one minute. Pherhaps u will understand why you are bitching.

3)dont blame, judge or have fun about other kinks. If its Not What you like, dont call Them « a smaller portion ».

if its clear for you and if you re an adult, understand that. But you re Not so you will post to continue your bitching... Not me.

Jun 1, 2020
Ive played other games by the developer and really like his work. I'm about to start this one but i had a question. I have an Android device and am wondering how downloading and saves work. Do you download each chapter separately and play it separately or does the save carry over? Will i have a separate shortcut icon for each chapter?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Chapter 1 stats import into Chapter 2, but you have to input Chapter 2 stats (just put 400 for everything) into Chapter 3, Chapter 3 can import to Chapter 4 but you can also input your stats manually.

Reactions: machoman112187

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
if those aren't posted yet then not leaked.
Well in the dev note there are V0.17 previews and a Wallpaper Collection linked the only thing Im interested is in the wallpaper collection but the linked post doesnt have it I also saw a couple of pics of the D dressed as a nurse but the mega links where dead

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well in the dev note there are V0.17 previews and a Wallpaper Collection linked the only thing Im interested is in the wallpaper collection but the linked post doesnt have it I also saw a couple of pics of the D dressed as a nurse but the mega links where dead
report op and tell that links are down and specify what links.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes