jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
share earliest you have on full sharing path.
You know I just realized he did not even say if it was for Chapter 4. I have only 2 paths I follow (D only / D+E+J) but I make more than one save for D+E+J so if I need to replay scenes that get altered I have multiple jump in points. So I have 7 (1 / 6) saves from chapter 4 specifically.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
prev2.jpg prev3.jpg prev4.jpg
May 16, 2021 07:06 PM
DMD v0.31 - Slippery When Wet

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
We’re two weeks into our production of DMD v31, and we’ve made great progress so far.
For the first release of Chapter 4, we wanted to focus on D and F and how things have been going in their lives, starting several weeks after the modelling competition ended.
For this new release, our two lead characters will still be the main focus, but their relationships with some of the other female characters will also be a focal point during certain stages in not only v31 but also in every update between now and the end of the story.
Much like with Sunshine Love and its characters, we want to give a fair balance and screen time for Elena, Georgina, Jennifer, Cassandra, etc.
As you will see from today’s previews, Elena will be just one of a few side characters that will share some of the spotlight during the next release.
Elena has been a kind of mentor to your daughter, and if you’re on her path during this final chapter of the game, then you’ll get to see what else she is capable of teaching D, which can also hugely benefit you!
Find out what happens in this and other new scenes, when DMD v31 will be released on Saturday, June 12th!
There will be another new set of preview pics posted up next week
Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

G0KUBLACK

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 1198706
View attachment 1198707 View attachment 1198709 View attachment 1198710
May 16, 2021 07:06 PM
DMD v0.31 - Slippery When Wet

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
We’re two weeks into our production of DMD v31, and we’ve made great progress so far.
For the first release of Chapter 4, we wanted to focus on D and F and how things have been going in their lives, starting several weeks after the modelling competition ended.
For this new release, our two lead characters will still be the main focus, but their relationships with some of the other female characters will also be a focal point during certain stages in not only v31 but also in every update between now and the end of the story.
Much like with Sunshine Love and its characters, we want to give a fair balance and screen time for Elena, Georgina, Jennifer, Cassandra, etc.
As you will see from today’s previews, Elena will be just one of a few side characters that will share some of the spotlight during the next release.
Elena has been a kind of mentor to your daughter, and if you’re on her path during this final chapter of the game, then you’ll get to see what else she is capable of teaching D, which can also hugely benefit you!
Find out what happens in this and other new scenes, when DMD v31 will be released on Saturday, June 12th!
There will be another new set of preview pics posted up next week
Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots
So we won't have nothing new

Reactions: kokon1969

G0KUBLACK

Feb 19, 2021
I don't know why but I have the feeling that the sharing path will not continue and Mr Dots says the it will just to calm people down at that time

Reactions: Looper9

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
"Much like with Sunshine Love and its characters, we want to give a fair balance and screen time for Elena, Georgina, Jennifer, Cassandra, etc. "(n):unsure::cry:

where is other guys?

Reactions: kokon1969

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
"Much like with Sunshine Love and its characters, we want to give a fair balance and screen time for Elena, Georgina, Jennifer, Cassandra, etc. "(n):unsure::cry:

where is other guys?
The guys are no where near as well liked as the ladies so you gots ta wait

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I don't know why but I have the feeling that the sharing path will not continue and Mr Dots says the it will just to calm people down at that time
Well personally I didn't complain but I stopped supporting the game back then. Since then, it's actually the first time I come back on this thread to see how things are. I'll pledge again only when I see traces of the content which was planned/announced for the end of the game (which included a sharing path). If it never happens well it's a shame but there are other creators.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there'll be something with elena and georgina path could be seen as sharing too.

where is other guys?
what guys? ryan left to somewhere far and martin went back to work but will return when has time. swinging path might be abandoned.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
what guys? ryan left to somewhere far and martin went back to work but will return when has time. swinging path might be abandoned.
Nah not abandoned.

But it will be backburner because it is a smaller portion of the fanbase. They will toss it in somewhere before the end.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
DMD is a good VN, but it is not what it seemed it was going to be. In the beginning there were hints of sharing and much more extreme fetishes. Now it's more of a romance story with minimal amounts of mildly risque sex to keep the VN from getting tiresome.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes