randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Are you even sure if Bestiality was ever really an option?
I mean, there are still some stages of Corruption missing, but so far, every of those stages was mandatory and happened. But Bestiality is such a specific fetish, I doubt that it would make many people happy if it would be basically forced content.

Even tho, I am wondering what the last levels of Corruption will be. I have my Hopes for some Pee-Content and Breast Enhancement, but I am 100% sure both will not happen, lol.
I think that they could add whatever they want only if its optional

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I think that they could add whatever they want only if its optional
Yes. But if you look at the Corruption-"Flower", everything was forced so far. Like "You can have Anal with her (sometimes)" or "You can hold hands (all time)" or other things which I dont remember, it all happened in the game.

So far, the Corruption does not really do anything and you cannot really speed up or slow down the process. Maybe it was initially planned as a more relevant feature, where you can decide if you want a very corrupted Daughter, doing basically everything (with full Corruption) or a more vanilla daughter, which is only half-corrupted.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
See it's like a relationship.

You start a game and there is this sexy girl and you want to do all kinds of nasty shit to her. In your head.

Then you get to know her and you can't jump right into nasty cuz you just met... errr created her.

So you go along getting closer and closer and closer to sex. But your are exploring the depth of the interaction outside of the lewd. You are getting to really like her and getting attached and protective.

By the time marriage talk comes along this person is too precious and important to violate with a dog or scat fetish. Hell you aren't even comfortable with the swinging scenes but you wanted to keep a promise that wasn't as onerous or defiling as a beast or whatnot.

That it what my take on it is. I think a lot of the fans who pledge had the same changing feelings. Dee was originally just a incest sex object but now over 5 years she is a familiar and well-liked character that they want to care for instead of abuse.

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Is there a way to open the game without windows popping up to protect your computer?
Right click in the download folder and let your antivirus app search through it, before doing anything else.
It will put the 32 bit exe file in quarantine.

Or just avoid the 32bit exe when copying.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
But Dee wants D, lots of Ds, and if you don't provide, in a loving caring way ... you are abusing her. :sneaky:
I mean I know you are playing but:
They do go out of their way to put into the story Dee very explicitly saying F is her soulmate (essentially) and any sharing with anyone is only because Father wants it. Even on sharing paths she says this (longer and much more wordy)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Are you even sure if Bestiality was ever really an option?
I mean, there are still some stages of Corruption missing, but so far, every of those stages was mandatory and happened. But Bestiality is such a specific fetish, I doubt that it would make many people happy if it would be basically forced content.

Even tho, I am wondering what the last levels of Corruption will be. I have my Hopes for some Pee-Content and Breast Enhancement, but I am 100% sure both will not happen, lol.
DMD is not what it started out as. It's been watered down.
The story is good and once you get caught up in it you want to now what happens next, but extreme kinky fetishes are out. Unless you go to the DMD fan art page.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Just because you don't like something that doesn't mean no one else can.
It's not about what you or I like, and you might be surprised by the various things I like. Ii's about what fits into the storyline. Dad isn't a psychopath, so he's extremely unlikely to subject Dee to all the "unusual" fantasies that the minority here clamor for.

So like whatever floats your boat, but most of the kink has been off the table for quite some time. Face the fact neither you nor I are going to have that offered up in this game. Which is fine by me. There are dozens of other games offering literally any possible alternative relationships. Doesn't need to be here.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes