RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's not about what you or I like, and you might be surprised by the various things I like. Ii's about what fits into the storyline. Dad isn't a psychopath, so he's extremely unlikely to subject Dee to all the "unusual" fantasies that the minority here clamor for.

So like whatever floats your boat, but most of the kink has been off the table for quite some time. Face the fact neither you nor I are going to have that offered up in this game. Which is fine by me. There are dozens of other games offering literally any possible alternative relationships. Doesn't need to be here.
D banging a dog is way out of character for her as she is now. But there are more "daring" sex acts that her character could do that would push the limits of her evolving sexual adventurous nature. For instance D at a swingers club putting on a sex show while F and other people watch.
I still don't see why D stripping at a amateur night is out.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Never ever use the 32bit

Like ever with anything as long as you have a choice
How will I have a choice? All I did was download the file from the link on the first page then extract all the files.
Right click in the download folder and let your antivirus app search through it, before doing anything else.
It will put the 32 bit exe file in quarantine.

Or just avoid the 32bit exe when copying.
I'll try that. I don't know how to avoid it though since all I do is download it from the first page then extract all of the files.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
During the first two seasons it was always so that I thought about the further progress of the story. It's completely gone now. I don't care how it goes on. The tension is out. The developers have written themselves in a corner that they can no longer get out of now. I still think the girl is cute but the whole story has become too vanilla. Even the twist with the mother was resolved in the 3rd season and now offers no more suspense. I think as a developer it is difficult not to listen to your patrons who want to protect "their" female MC as much as possible. As always in such games, the male main hero is allowed to fuck everything without penalty, but the female heroine gets most of the sleepless nights here and the woman is a slut. Then the howling is great and the developer turns around. To write something like, for example, in "Fetish Locator" in which men and women explore their perversions together would have been possible here too, but was also missed due to pressure from patrons.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There almost needs to be 2 Chapter 4s. The D only one where D and F establish her career and get married, about 4 updates. Then a D sharing one where D goes back to D.1 and explores more kinks while still establishing her career and finally marring F (and maybe Georgina).

Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
Did I miss the weekly preview pics this week?
DMD v.31 - Can’t Fight The Moonlight
Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
We’re at the halfway point of reaching the next update of DMD, and what we can tell you is that we’re covering quite a lot of things in this next release with our various characters, pathways and certain fetishes.
As always, the relationship between F and D is the main focus, as is working towards the number of different endings that we have planned for the end of the game.
For today’s v31 preview, we find you, your daughter, and your former secretary Georgina having some evening outdoor fun!
If you’re on the Georgina path, you’ll get to see more of what happens in this seemingly comfortable little threesome relationship that you have going on.
Will it last forever? What if you’re seeing a fourth person (or on another girls’ path)?
Is it possible to bring them into this special relationship without disturbing the balance of your perfect life?
Perhaps you’ll find out the answer to this question and several others when DMD v31 is released on Saturday, June 12th!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
MrDots

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
D banging a dog is way out of character for her as she is now. But there are more "daring" sex acts that her character could do that would push the limits of her evolving sexual adventurous nature. For instance D at a swingers club putting on a sex show while F and other people watch.
I still don't see why D stripping at a amateur night is out.
For some reason the whole swingers club storyline with Grahame & Olivia was dropped all that dev time wasted
As for amateur night-they were planning to revisit the swingers club in they visited on day 33 for more fun but this too was dropped

Jan 5, 2019
DMD v.31 - Can’t Fight The Moonlight
Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
We’re at the halfway point of reaching the next update of DMD, and what we can tell you is that we’re covering quite a lot of things in this next release with our various characters, pathways and certain fetishes.
As always, the relationship between F and D is the main focus, as is working towards the number of different endings that we have planned for the end of the game.
For today’s v31 preview, we find you, your daughter, and your former secretary Georgina having some evening outdoor fun!
If you’re on the Georgina path, you’ll get to see more of what happens in this seemingly comfortable little threesome relationship that you have going on.
Will it last forever? What if you’re seeing a fourth person (or on another girls’ path)?
Is it possible to bring them into this special relationship without disturbing the balance of your perfect life?
Perhaps you’ll find out the answer to this question and several others when DMD v31 is released on Saturday, June 12th!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
MrDots
Awesome Thank you!

Reactions: Looper9 and RustyV

G0KUBLACK

Feb 19, 2021
So next Sunday we will probably have a Jennifer teaser and in the final teaser probably one of the sharing paths but I doubt it

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I prefer not getting teasers.
Writers work to craft a narrative with events meant to catch fans off guard and move the story in unforeseen directions.
All of that effort can be lost by spoilers.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
I prefer not getting teasers.
Writers work to craft a narrative with events meant to catch fans off guard and move the story in unforeseen directions.
All of that effort can be lost by spoilers.
It's not really spoilers when the pics are just a copy/paste poses we have seen for the last 3 years (not even new lingerie for Georgina)
Also its vanilla from here on in we know whats going to happen

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not so much image wise as story, but yeah it's doubtful anything not too predictable will happen.
1621908753901.png

My predictions are, Cassandra has to process what she discovered, during Elena's visit a D+F+Elena event occurs where D is a bit more aggressive to Elena's surprise, (if on Georgina path) D and F tell Georgina and Elena about each other, Martin is mentioned, D talks to F about Martin and he's okay with sharing D one more time however don't expect D to have a night alone with Martin, the sex toy package arrives.

Reactions: zehyr and Looper9

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
For some reason the whole swingers club storyline with Grahame & Olivia was dropped all that dev time wasted
As for amateur night-they were planning to revisit the swingers club in they visited on day 33 for more fun but this too was dropped
There were lots of things dropped that were originally planned and developed through the course of each chapter. The dev had zero intent to follow through on most of the fetishes and alternate path outcomes when faced with backlash from the "vanilla" crowd. It's disappointing to say the least that another dev caved in to such behavior but nothing can be done about that now. I still personally believe the game should have ended either when chapter 2 did or right after chapter 3 since it did show D getting pregnant. Which was conveniently reversed with a dumb plot device at the start of chapter 4 when the dev could have invested time in showing two different paths with a pregnant route and non-pregnant route. It's lazy writing at this point designed to cater to that specific group of people.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Without a great deal of effort there is no way to satisfactory have 2 such polar opposite paths in one VN.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Without a great deal of effort there is no way to satisfactory have 2 such polar opposite paths in one VN.
They should just not listen to the Vanilla crowd. As said many times, they are vocal, but I'm pretty sure they don't represent 90% of the audience of the game. Besides this, Vanilla people got Melody, and then the other game I'm so invested in I can't even remember its name right now, and both of these games are on Patreon and make the most of MrDots money. Why couldn't they do like movies do : Avengers 28 for the general crowd and lower budget movies for people bored with vanilla stuff.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
You can do that, by adding it to the game, but making it optional. It is entirely possible to have a pure route, which is just romantic and various kinks which can be added, if the player wants to have them.
(Another question would be, if that would be worth it from a Dev-side...)

Reactions: bluehound36
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes