bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Without a great deal of effort there is no way to satisfactory have 2 such polar opposite paths in one VN.
By that reasoning, all the other paths never should have been added from the very beginning then. They were ultimately working until people started complaining. Now it's basically another harem for the MC trope that's seen so often. That isn't exactly unique anymore to say the least. Also, it has gone on longer than what's necessary for the vanilla type content of the MC banging every girl in the game and achieving maximum results with D. The few scenes where D was depicted as gaining experience and maturing as a character through the slow corruption and curiosity to explore other fetishes have pretty much been sacrificed to please a small portion of supporters just because they were so vocal about not liking the other content. Honestly, those other paths were always optional choices. The people who don't like them could easily make all the right choices to avoid said paths. Instead, like usual, they complained until things were removed that actually made this relatively unique.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
By that reasoning, all the other paths never should have been added from the very beginning then. They were ultimately working until people started complaining. Now it's basically another harem for the MC trope that's seen so often. That isn't exactly unique anymore to say the least. Also, it has gone on longer than what's necessary for the vanilla type content of the MC banging every girl in the game and achieving maximum results with D. The few scenes where D was depicted as gaining experience and maturing as a character through the slow corruption and curiosity to explore other fetishes have pretty much been sacrificed to please a small portion of supporters just because they were so vocal about not liking the other content. Honestly, those other paths were always optional choices. The people who don't like them could easily make all the right choices to avoid said paths. Instead, like usual, they complained until things were removed that actually made this relatively unique.
Basically this. There are so many different tastes and kinks and nobody really should have a problem if the route is avoidable.
Like - you want D to get fucked by 20 men at once? Cool, here we go. You dont like that? Then dont choose this option.
You want D to have a Lesbian relationship next to her F/D-Relationship? Go ahead. You dont want that? Then dont go on this route.
and so on...

And I really cannot understand why people complain about stuff which is in the game, but which they dont have to see if they dont want. Like, I dont like the model of Elena at all, I dont find her attractive. But I am not going on a rampage, why she is in the game. I just choose to not have any interaction with her and I am fine and can enjoy the game and the guy who totally adores Elena can have fun with her and enjoy the game as well.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Basically this. There are so many different tastes and kinks and nobody really should have a problem if the route is avoidable.
Like - you want D to get fucked by 20 men at once? Cool, here we go. You dont like that? Then dont choose this option.

And I really cannot understand why people complain about stuff which is in the game, but which they dont have to see if they dont want. .
The problem is the people playing can't help themselves and choose to see the content- then complain about what they chose to see
(Its a bit like all those politicians who are against homosexuality that end up being exposed soliciting for gay sex.)

ps. Elena is my fav

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You want D to have a Lesbian relationship next to her F/D-Relationship? Go ahead. You dont want that? Then dont go on this route.
and so on...

And I really cannot understand why people complain about stuff which is in the game, but which they dont have to see if they dont want. Like, I dont like the model of Elena at all, I dont find her attractive. But I am not going on a rampage, why she is in the game. I just choose to not have any interaction with her and I am fine and can enjoy the game and the guy who totally adores Elena can have fun with her and enjoy the game as well.
The problem is all male. I want the woman for myself. Nobody else should touch it. This is justified by the fact that this would not correspond to their character. The real reason is different. I, the player, don't want to be tempted. Because then I could not resist and would have to follow the dark path. So I put pressure on that this path doesn't even exist. Because even if I resist, others have the opportunity to follow this route. And that would be a disadvantage for me.
I also didn't follow Elena and Jennifer because I was of the opinion that if my daughter was already involved in an incest relationship, I couldn't cheat on her with her best friends. To my surprise, I never missed the content I was missing.
But I would have liked to have had more action in which both of them explore their perversions together, which is not just about the MC getting a harem.

Reactions: Looper9

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are so many different tastes and kinks and nobody really should have a problem if the route is avoidable.
yea unless dev 1st introduces route c and then adds route a which reqs that no route c taken (after several updates on route c) and at same time adds route b with different li which reqs that no any other routes taken.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In the beginning the 2 paths were more closely aligned. D and F needed to become sexually involved so the build up of their relationship was nearly the same for both paths. The incongruities began after D becoming very sexually active and the split has kept widening until the two paths are now irreconcilable.

Last edited:

MrWhyphy

Mar 30, 2021
I cant help but laughed in some of this scene. Incest for me is just too funny man. Howerver, i enjoy the sex scenes very much and the story so far has been absolutely lovely! keep it up!!

Urgat Bloodeye

Sep 5, 2019
The problem is all male. I want the woman for myself. Nobody else should touch it. This is justified by the fact that this would not correspond to their character. The real reason is different. I, the player, don't want to be tempted. Because then I could not resist and would have to follow the dark path. So I put pressure on that this path doesn't even exist. Because even if I resist, others have the opportunity to follow this route. And that would be a disadvantage for me.
I also didn't follow Elena and Jennifer because I was of the opinion that if my daughter was already involved in an incest relationship, I couldn't cheat on her with her best friends. To my surprise, I never missed the content I was missing.
But I would have liked to have had more action in which both of them explore their perversions together, which is not just about the MC getting a harem.
So because u cant resist yourself others shouldnt get the chance to see it either ? If that is the case i recomend an erotic novel or a magazine . So that u wholdnt be tempted with a choice if that is something thats a problem for ya . Leave games with choices to adults :)

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Aah... Wow just wow. Aah, where do I start. Simply put You know this is fiction and that makes it fertile ground for erotic imaginations. One size will not fit all so you do you. I myself am not so encumbered with social mores such as yourself, What is so wonderful about this forum is that I can express my kink so to speak without the thought police showing up at my door. So while you can express your Dynamic, I in turn can express mine.

Reactions: Looper9 and zehyr

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not gonna search the whole game thread to find answer but I have a problem loading chapter 2. Keeps dropping when I try to load. Any help plz
No one else has this problem so the good news is you're not going to need to search.

Bad news is, you're doing it wrong. Somehow and only you can find out.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes