RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I love your game, but why you started it with that damn dumb doctor, that making a bothersome blablabla about pregnacy, chemical stuff and so on. He is no damn teacher and thats not his students in school, so why you wrote this bothersome dialog, when only in short yes you are pregnant, is that so damn hard???
First off Farscape was a great show.
Doctors often will give a watered down technical explanation to patients if they feel the explanation can help ease a patient's anxiety.
IMO ending the pregnancy scare so quickly missed an opportunity to use that bombshell to build drama.It was a cliffhanger that was brushed aside as if it were a "where did I put my car keys?" event.
D and F could have had a minor conflict over her forgetting her pills and perhaps being pregnant. Then there was the possibility of the baby being Martin's that would have added drama. Both of them had to be thinking it could have been his.
Too much time was spent on camping that could have been spent on other events.

Reactions: Mt78 and WoodyGB

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
They could easily do a chapter 5 just by throwing in sex crazed zombies from a sex crazed zombie apocalypse that F would have to protect D and the other girls from.

• Haha
Reactions: wibbled

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
They could easily do a chapter 5 just by throwing in sex crazed zombies from a sex crazed zombie apocalypse that F would have to protect D and the other girls from.
Ch5 could be F thrown in jail for Incest and grooming whilst D gets the team back together to get F out of jail
D and her team could fuck their way through the cops, courtroom and city council to free her Father

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
saw that interacial screenshot, i did not know you could cuck the man in this game?

I know another person made a continuation of this that is same girl fucking anything she can :p

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
I tried to search around the thread, but 50 pages of results is kind of a lot, is it possible to get F+D+E without cheating? I've looked at the walkthroughs but it doesn't mention it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How many sharing scene's does the game has ??
Are they even with vanilla or sharing has many route ??
handful or so. all are sharing.

don't know how to find this person's site misterdoktor
mrdotsgames.com

The 4th version of gatov or isho in development ?
in dev.

saw that interacial screenshot, i did not know you could cuck the man in this game?

I know another person made a continuation of this that is same girl fucking anything she can :p
yes martin gets to fuck d (while f watches) if he rescued d from that sleazy judge.

I tried to search around the thread, but 50 pages of results is kind of a lot, is it possible to get F+D+E without cheating? I've looked at the walkthroughs but it doesn't mention it.
well if you reject elena early then nothing with her except when she interacts with d.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
that might actually get me to download the game again :ROFLMAO:
Well, we definitely need something to break the monotony of this game. :unsure: Any other good ideas?!:D
Go through this thread and grab all the renders done by RustyV then put them into an order that makes your story as you want. Add text to tell that story and ... I bet you could do something as big as most ver 0.1 releases for F95

• Haha
Reactions: JonasSnr and RustyV
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes