adanu

Mar 28, 2020
No, each Chapter is a separate game.
Storywise tho, it makes sense to start with Chapter 1.
Just be prepared for this game to be the slowest burn of any burn you've ever played. This game has TERRIBLE pacing, and a couple of the girls feel thrown in as a bone instead of being allowed to have their own shot.

Take this as an opinion from a harem player though. I fully intend to have a harem of as many of these women in the game as possible by the end.

Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
DMD v.31 - Shake it like a Polaroid picture!

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
Two weeks to go and we’ve just about got our story complete for v31, with further rendering, coding and animations still to be added in.
With F and D starting their own modelling business from home, a part of your journey back into the modelling world is to get your daughter’s name and face out there. And what’s one way to do that?
By taking some photos of your stunning little girl and putting them up online for the people to decide if she’s worth knowing more about!

Losing the modelling competition was naturally a huge disappointment for you both, however, her career in the industry is not quite dead and buried. Not by a long shot!
For today’s v31 previews, we find your daughter posing in some outfits that you may recognize from previous parts of the story.
But what is the purpose of taking photos of her in these various pieces of clothing you might ask?
And more importantly, after the way things ended during the last update, will Cassandra still want to work with you, or has she left you and your daughter to fend for yourselves in the cutthroat world of modelling?
Find out the answer to this question and several others when DMD v31 is released on Saturday, June 12th!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
MrDots

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Question! Do I need to download ch.1, 2, 3 to be able to play ch.4 ?
No,i think starting from Chapter 3 it has a menu with question on what you did previously and if you wanted or did this or that, instead of simply importing your save like from Chapter 1 to 2.

Just be prepared for the most vanilla of the vanilla of the games.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
DMD v.31 - Shake it like a Polaroid picture!

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
Two weeks to go and we’ve just about got our story complete for v31, with further rendering, coding and animations still to be added in.
With F and D starting their own modelling business from home, a part of your journey back into the modelling world is to get your daughter’s name and face out there. And what’s one way to do that?
By taking some photos of your stunning little girl and putting them up online for the people to decide if she’s worth knowing more about!

Losing the modelling competition was naturally a huge disappointment for you both, however, her career in the industry is not quite dead and buried. Not by a long shot!
For today’s v31 previews, we find your daughter posing in some outfits that you may recognize from previous parts of the story.
But what is the purpose of taking photos of her in these various pieces of clothing you might ask?
And more importantly, after the way things ended during the last update, will Cassandra still want to work with you, or has she left you and your daughter to fend for yourselves in the cutthroat world of modelling?
Find out the answer to this question and several others when DMD v31 is released on Saturday, June 12th!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
MrDots
Is it me or is it sad that these latest previews are boring as batshit and that the fan-art thread is much better?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's nice to know that you like what fan artists are doing.
The guys who do fan art don't have to please paying fans. If I listened to some DMD fans my work won't be as racy as Leave it to Beaver. And about as funny.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I am trying to wait few updates to start Chapter 4, can someone tell me if there has been any more content with Martin since Chapter 3? Thanks in advance!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I am trying to wait few updates to start Chapter 4, can someone tell me if there has been any more content with Martin since Chapter 3? Thanks in advance!
Just a teaser set up conversation between D and Martin over the phone.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Is it me or is it sad that these latest previews are boring as batshit and that the fan-art thread is much better?
Considering everything D and F have already experienced and the way the earlier story was developing, I was expecting this plot line to be included much sooner with Cassandra - here we are, much later in the story and it is just now coming into play. At the risk of sounding accusatory, this smacks of 'milking the story', drawing it out and keeping the audience (and patrons) hanging on a bit longer. You see this in entertainment all the time...with television I call them 'filler episodes'. No big content, at least to the level of the original story and typically very vanilla by comparison to what has already been developed/shown. I would guess this home photography studio business will fill the next few episodes (say v0.31 - v0.35) with the only sex scenes including Cassandra, D and/or F; not really a complaint, just seems like more of the same for the foreseeable future.

How many times will we see a scene with F and D having sex with an occasional 3rd party included - with most of the 3rd party being lesbian action and, if you avoid the sharing route, that's it? Don't get me wrong, I see the work being done and respect the time being put in, it just seems like a lot of the same as far as the visual aspects of the VN go - I love seeing D's naked body, although there are SO many other opportunities that aren't being fleshed out (pun intended) - Olivia & Graham, Martin, Georgina, Rachel, Ryan, Jennifer, Elena, etc. We can only hope there are other branches being included in the releases for those of us that actually want to see more than D & F fucking over, and over and over and over and over...

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Considering everything D and F have already experienced and the way the earlier story was developing, I was expecting this plot line to be included much sooner with Cassandra - here we are, much later in the story and it is just now coming into play. At the risk of sounding accusatory, this smacks of 'milking the story', drawing it out and keeping the audience (and patrons) hanging on a bit longer. You see this in entertainment all the time...with television I call them 'filler episodes'. No big content, at least to the level of the original story and typically very vanilla by comparison to what has already been developed/shown. I would guess this home photography studio business will fill the next few episodes (say v0.31 - v0.35) with the only sex scenes including Cassandra, D and/or F; not really a complaint, just seems like more of the same for the foreseeable future.

How many times will we see a scene with F and D having sex with an occasional 3rd party included - with most of the 3rd party being lesbian action and, if you avoid the sharing route, that's it? Don't get me wrong, I see the work being done and respect the time being put in, it just seems like a lot of the same as far as the visual aspects of the VN go - I love seeing D's naked body, although there are SO many other opportunities that aren't being fleshed out (pun intended) - Olivia & Graham, Martin, Georgina, Rachel, Ryan, Jennifer, Elena, etc. We can only hope there are other branches being included in the releases for those of us that actually want to see more than D & F fucking over, and over and over and over and over...
I sense the opportunities for 'spin-offs' of this game if Mr. Dots doesn't do this

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes