DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I have it. F takes D to the beach at night to make sweet passionate love to her on the beach, and aliens arrive and give him an anal probing while he is pounding away at D.
Then Chapter 5 can be about the girls and F boinking their way across the universe with various different species.
Bonus: D and F can get married because there is no law against what they are doing in outer space, and if their children have tentacles and duck feet, they will fit right in with the aliens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Priappus and bael
Dec 30, 2020
I have it. F takes D to the beach at night to make sweet passionate love to her on the beach, and aliens arrive and give him an anal probing while he is pounding away at D.
Then Chapter 5 can be about the girls and F boinking their way across the universe with various different species.
Bonus: D and F can get married because there is no law against what they are doing in outer space, and if their children have tentacles and duck feet, they will fit right in with the aliens.
cool in this game, we did not have enough Martians . this scene will appear in part 4, right?

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
IMO ending the pregnancy scare so quickly missed an opportunity to use that bombshell to build drama.It was a cliffhanger that was brushed aside as if it were a "where did I put my car keys?" event.
D and F could have had a minor conflict over her forgetting her pills and perhaps being pregnant. Then there was the possibility of the baby being Martin's that would have added drama. Both of them had to be thinking it could have been his.
Too much time was spent on camping that could have been spent on other events.
I would absolutely despise this and quit playing until that was dealt with. I read actual books for drama, thanks. This is a smut game with some story for context. I don't need bullshit in it.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes