jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I sense the opportunities for 'spin-offs' of this game if Mr. Dots doesn't do this
There are already 25+ games that have done their best to copy Dee out there. Any spinoff would be by outside randoms and they could have done them already but the only one I know of that had Dee copy and did decent was Faerin but his new game has moved on as well. So unless you guys here band together to do it don't expect a spinoff and certainly don't anticipate a "chapter 5: the debauchery years." by any official MrDots production.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
DMD v.31 - Shake it like a Polaroid picture!

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
Two weeks to go and we’ve just about got our story complete for v31, with further rendering, coding and animations still to be added in.
With F and D starting their own modelling business from home, a part of your journey back into the modelling world is to get your daughter’s name and face out there. And what’s one way to do that?
By taking some photos of your stunning little girl and putting them up online for the people to decide if she’s worth knowing more about!

Losing the modelling competition was naturally a huge disappointment for you both, however, her career in the industry is not quite dead and buried. Not by a long shot!
For today’s v31 previews, we find your daughter posing in some outfits that you may recognize from previous parts of the story.
But what is the purpose of taking photos of her in these various pieces of clothing you might ask?
And more importantly, after the way things ended during the last update, will Cassandra still want to work with you, or has she left you and your daughter to fend for yourselves in the cutthroat world of modelling?
Find out the answer to this question and several others when DMD v31 is released on Saturday, June 12th!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
MrDots
I like #2 and 3 and sharing with Cassandra take her away from F for a photo shoot and watch her getting DPed

Reactions: Looper9

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
There are already 25+ games that have done their best to copy Dee out there. Any spinoff would be by outside randoms and they could have done them already but the only one I know of that had Dee copy and did decent was Faerin but his new game has moved on as well. So unless you guys here band together to do it don't expect a spinoff and certainly don't anticipate a "chapter 5: the debauchery years." by any official MrDots production.
Could you please name some of those 25+ games? And what did they "copy"? The model used for Dee, the story, or what?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I stated clearly "copy Dee"
I also mentioned Faerin (Man of the House was his game that had a copy but it is completed)
Another one that is still going is Lewd Island. See Faerin made the Dee model your sister but in Lewd Island they copy her as your daughter even.

I have seen her model in many games I have checked out but never stayed with so I couldn't easily list the more obscure ones. And also most of those games are abandoned because they were created to just try and grab some cash because DMD and Big Brother were like the 2 most copied games / VNs for a stretch in 2017-2018
Yes, OK if with "copy" you mean the model, than yes, i can understand and confirm what you said although, story wise, Man of the House is a copy of Big Brother, not of DMD. But Lewd Island is indeed quite DMD, just.. on a island (for a while). And with a Dee with (fortunately) smaller tits (but a worse makeup) :) And it just went full, hard, and suddenly into what is usually called here "NTR" (even if optional) while by DMD that's continuously avoided due to the big number of "NTR" haters that play this game.

And yes if you mean the model, I also saw it in a lot of other games, sometimes just passing by in the background.. However I did not see 25+ "copies" of DMD as a GAME .. If you know some more I would be glad to look into them.

Last edited:
Reactions: zehyr

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
The model is also used in My Cute Roommate. The character even makes a jab about she recently spent time with her father... He was a pervert that wanted to fuck her... She's introduced about 2/5ths of the way into the game.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Awakening by Slim has a D cameo.
D is a good model, and I can see why she is used.
I heard there is a children's KN that uses a modified D as a character.
I think that D's boobs are way smaller and the hair is different or something.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yes, OK if with "copy" you mean the model, than yes, i can understand and confirm what you said although, story wise, Man of the House is a copy of Big Brother, not of DMD. But Lewd Island is indeed quite DMD, just.. on a island (for a while). And with a Dee with (fortunately) smaller tits (but a worse makeup) :) And it just went full, hard, and suddenly into what is usually called here "NTR" (even if optional) while by DMD that's continuously avoided due to the big number of "NTR" haters that play this game.

And yes if you mean the model, I also saw it in a lot of other games, sometimes just passing by in the background.. However I did not see 25+ "copies" of DMD as a GAME .. If you know some more I would be glad to look into them.
Nah back to my original sentence I said copies of Dee

Not copies of the whole game. Though there are some copies of the game where they even tried other character models to be less blatant.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RustyV
Nov 8, 2020
Rachel is too fascinating as a character to be left out. She should still have an important role to play as a sinner who is redeemed. Even one of the possible endings.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
One way for D's career to make a come back would be for her to get a small role in a film that was being shot in Seaside with a topless scene option.

Reactions: Looper9
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes