May 1, 2021
I am using my phone with joilpay. I just trying to unzip file and give me error so I think that might be my problem. Gonna down on pc and try again

May 1, 2021
Ahh yeah I never pay any of these on phone so I'm no help. Sorry.
it is an extra step. i am uploading to phone now. i didnt get a cant extract error. hope it works. first game i had this issue with. chapter 1 worked fine for me. transfering from PC to phone takes awhile so i try not to do it much

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
So because u cant resist yourself others shouldnt get the chance to see it either ? If that is the case i recomend an erotic novel or a magazine . So that u wholdnt be tempted with a choice if that is something thats a problem for ya . Leave games with choices to adults :)
Totally agree. A lot of players ( always the same) try to impose their whims about an adult game. And they try with a looot of strategies: They love kink shaming, they speak for the writers or they invent a logical and natural reason to justify their positions.

Be an adult, let it be, dont choose this path and please, stop complaining her.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I love your game, but why you started it with that damn dumb doctor, that making a bothersome blablabla about pregnacy, chemical stuff and so on. He is no damn teacher and thats not his students in school, so why you wrote this bothersome dialog, when only in short yes you are pregnant, is that so damn hard???

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Wutzel said:
I love your game, but why you started it with that damn dumb doctor, that making a bothersome blablabla about pregnacy, chemical stuff and so on. He is no damn teacher and thats not his students in school, so why you wrote this bothersome dialog, when only in short yes you are pregnant, is that so damn hard???
One of the trademarks of MrDots - personally, I hate it too. It is as if one of the writers has to constantly prove to everyone that he is smart.

Without all the filler - an update would be less than 15 minutes of content. It can be seen in Melody and SL too. I reckon time could be better spend on content that add more to the story (preferable in a more sexual manner) than explaining everything in a PhD-way.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes