Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
yeah I know but simply I don't even have a clue about them cause I mostly skip. Is there any solution to that rather than playing the whole episode or episodes again ?
It's simple... Don't skip.

That's just like flipping to the last page of a book and then complaining that you have no idea what's the book about.
Do you know what the N in AVN stands for?
I guess not...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pics pics share pls
patience is virtue.

yeah I know but simply I don't even have a clue about them cause I mostly skip. Is there any solution to that rather than playing the whole episode or episodes again ?
load ch2's last save (even autosave) and check stats on it and put those to ch3 and storywise it's better to answer that smashed binoculars and georgina did shenanigans and maybe other things.

just completed the latest version..my question.. was it ever mentioned by dev or hinted there will be a threesome between MC, Daughter and MC wife since she knows about there relationship
no, ex-wife is outta picture (big chance that she won't even get wedding invitation).

but the third part he will fuck her and not hit
that's what he meant.

Reactions: Radagastt

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I better hope we finally get some more content with D and Elena / Jennifer. I couldn't care less about (yet) another date with D.

Stephan23

Dec 4, 2017
I hope for some stranger threesome at the minigolf. He can't tease us and than there is nothing in this way. Some exhibition in front of others should bei realistic. If you loose a hole you loose a piece of clothes

Reactions: bosa43 and Looper9

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
I doubt that would happen, it'll probably be Georgina or maybe Elena or someone else that's already been introduced
I hope for some stranger threesome at the minigolf. He can't tease us and than there is nothing in this way. Some exhibition in front of others should bei realistic. If you loose a hole you loose a piece of clothes

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
We didn’t know we had Dee until she was 18.
The MC knew about his daughter (he took her horseback riding when she was young as well as a lot of other stuff that's mentioned throughout the chapters), it's been less than 10 years since he was forced out of Dee's life by Rachel.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any need to download mod if the game has ingame walkthrough? (dunno if it functions in the same way)

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
A few questions folks:
1) I cannot find any C3 Walkthrough linked anymore. Anyone a idea, link, tip where to look?
2) The last C3 update from 0.29.0 to 0.29.1 seems not this big to me, so downloading the full >4.5GiB again is not this desirable. Is there not simply a diff-patch available for this versions step? :rolleyes:
3) C4 is still the last DMD chapter, right? Or did this change again?

Hope someone can/will answer this few bits, Greets

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes