Juby89

Jun 27, 2017
Short but sweet update I enjoyed the threesome scenes and the Martin dream :LOL:.

Although it felt short they filled in stuff for a lot of the branching pathways so if you check them all out you will get more out of it.

I thought D looked super hot in that dress she wore to golf it made her boobs look awesome.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Ok last bit of complaining lol. Someone needs to tell Mr.Dots or his team that they can please sharing path players without having to create whole new scenes. Last chapter they have dee taking pictures with two guys on the beach and instead of making this a small scene on the sharing path, they instead make it so that the guys just give a thumbs up. Then to make sure they emphasize that they are no threat to you, they made them gay (which irl wouldn't matter but you know what I mean). Similar thing this update D is getting grinded on by some random guy and instead D and F being fine with this they make a scene where D kicks the guy in the balls. I just don't get who these scenes appeal to? I doubt any non-sharing fans care about these scenes any way and they may even dislike them such as the grinding scene.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, this seemed a bit of a setup update. We get foreshadowing of the Koko event, an evening out with Graham and Olivia, and apparently some pet problems that have only been mentioned in passing since I'm not on the Jennifer path.

But hey, I am content that the team went against the cliché (Lisa was NOT fucked stuck in the windmill on the minigolf pitch) and I was surprised that I liked better not getting involved with Elena and Lisa having their moment in the bathroom, just sacrificing a double-BJ. We also got a little trip down memory lane in the end before obviously Tyra called. However, Cassandra should definitely quit smoking again. Not into that at all. Actually, I'm not even sure I'm into her, but wouldn't mind Lisa fooling around with her on the side if she wants.

All in all the update was a little bit light on the erotic side with the aforementioned Lisa / Elena scene, a Lisa / Georgina threesome and some daydreaming. Plus a nice surprise from some other game and this WTF moment...

Shortcake.png

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
was very excited to see a DMD update but after seeing the comments and seeing how short it is plus that threesome "dream" i guess I'll be skipping Ch 04 I think tbh for me the game ending with Ch 03 at this point I think he's just doing it to try and milk more money out as people said and I'm starting to see with each update of DMD that they are getting longer(waiting) and shorter

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
So we can fuck Melody soon too?

You can clearly see the game is heading for a BDSM route. Shame we couldn't fuck Elena too.

Reactions: etann

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
Ok last bit of complaining lol. Someone needs to tell Mr.Dots or his team that they can please sharing path players without having to create whole new scenes. Last chapter they have dee taking pictures with two guys on the beach and instead of making this a small scene on the sharing path, they instead make it so that the guys just give a thumbs up. Then to make sure they emphasize that they are no threat to you, they made them gay (which irl wouldn't matter but you know what I mean). Similar thing this update D is getting grinded on by some random guy and instead D and F being fine with this they make a scene where D kicks the guy in the balls. I just don't get who these scenes appeal to? I doubt any non-sharing fans care about these scenes any way and they may even dislike them such as the grinding scene.
Game is on wrong track, cause some numpty mingers are donating to decline or stop the sharing path.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter CH4 v0.31.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. you can only import game states created by my android port of DMD CH3 v0.29.1
  2. you can only load save files created by this port
from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Heh typical self entitled attitude. Those cunts don't share my niche fetish and are willing to give their money to ensure that the fetish they do like gets preeminence. How dare they.
Their argument is that it allows more time for the dev(s) to focus on stuff they like but that assumes that the dev(s) would use the spare time to develop more content for the other paths instead of taking time off.

YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
Which chapter was it, when the daughter’s friend finds out about their relationship, after catching them sleeping together naked (I think that’s what happened)? Because that’s where I left off.

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
Their argument is that it allows more time for the dev(s) to focus on stuff they like but that assumes that the dev(s) would use the spare time to develop more content for the other paths instead of taking time off.
We know who those plonkers are :LOL:

Reactions: bosa43
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes