Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
Well, after a long time I come back to the game after finding an autotranslator for Ren'Py (Translator3000.rpa), so I'll start from 0.
So I have a doubt in the photo session, in chapter 1 I like the father and daughter route (obvious reasons), but in history with Giorgina it is nice to see both of them, and the other photographer or painting. So for the next chapter which option would be more recommended or interesting, for history or content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, after a long time I come back to the game after finding an autotranslator for Ren'Py (Translator3000.rpa), so I'll start from 0.
So I have a doubt in the photo session, in chapter 1 I like the father and daughter route (obvious reasons), but in history with Giorgina it is nice to see both of them, and the other photographer or painting. So for the next chapter which option would be more recommended or interesting, for history or content.
check walkthrough what each option opens up.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
check walkthrough what each option opens up.
The question is for the following chapters, because in this one the father and daughter is fun, with Giorgina it is nice to see them happy, and with Richard it is boring, and I suppose that depending on which one is chosen, something will change later, or if they take all the roads to the same place then it would not matter.

Reactions: RustyV

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The question is for the following chapters, because in this one the father and daughter is fun, with Giorgina it is nice to see them happy, and with Richard it is boring, and I suppose that depending on which one is chosen, something will change later, or if they take all the roads to the same place then it would not matter.
if you want g points aka get to her pants then choose her.

OrangeLemon

Oct 23, 2017
Finished Chapter 3. Thought the cliffhanger would be both of them getting caught while having sex but then I guess that would mean no Chapter 4. Has Part 4 been released?

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Finished Chapter 3. Thought the cliffhanger would be both of them getting caught while having sex but then I guess that would mean no Chapter 4. Has Part 4 been released?
LOOK at page 1 you will find the 4th part which is already at its 3rd update the 4th is coming September usually

bitchlover

Jan 8, 2021
i can't found the chapter 2. All file have the Chapter 1, 3 and 4 in the zip.
Where i can found the zip only withe the chapter 2?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
It won't matter much by Chap 3, you'll be able to do all the possible paths together if you choose, with what I am working on:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v0-31-mrdots-games.597/post-6274586

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
F and Dee go to a carnival and Dee gets her fortune told by an old gypsy woman who tells Dee that Grampa Joe was murdered by Rachel because he wanted to have a sexual relationship with Dee and Rachel was jealous. Rachel poured poison in Grampa Joe's ear while he was sleeping in his orchard. He has come back and possessed F and is now planning on impregnating Dee with a baby boy and then taking his revenge on Rachel. He plans on transferring his consciousness into the baby to be reborn.
And there is Chapter 5.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
F and Dee go to a carnival and Dee gets her fortune told by an old gypsy woman who tells Dee that Grampa Joe was murdered by Rachel because he wanted to have a sexual relationship with Dee and Rachel was jealous. Rachel poured poison in Grampa Joe's ear while he was sleeping in his orchard. He has come back and possessed F and is now planning on impregnating Dee with a baby boy and then taking his revenge on Rachel. He plans on transferring his consciousness into the baby to be reborn.
And there is Chapter 5.

... and Giorgina falls pregnant by F/Granpa Joe at the same time and has a daughter. Georgina and her daughter leave to go help Giorgina's mother run a mountain resort hotel after her father passes away. Years later, when D's son is now a lawyer he is enticed by his step sister to go help her run the failing hotel … (chapters 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

[edit] :unsure: too derivative? [/edit]

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Aug 01, 2021 07:23 PM
The Tide is High

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
After the recent release of Sunshine Love (v0.0.7), we’re back to work on the next instalment of Dating My Daughter - v.0.32!
For this very first preview, you can see that you’ll have a special afternoon/evening with your daughter and one of her besties, Jennifer!
But what if you didn’t have sex with Jennifer at the end of Chapter 3? That could certainly change how things pan out in this scene, don’t you think?
And if you managed to do the deed with her near the end of the previous chapter, what are the chances that Jennifer and your daughter could be up for “Round Two” in this new update?
All will be revealed very soon, and we will have another new preview pic posted up next weekend.
For those of you who have played the latest version of Sunshine Love (v7), we sincerely hope that you enjoyed the update and will continue to follow both of our games for the rest of 2021, and into the new year.

As for the next release, DMD v32 will be available to download and play on Saturday, September 4th!
Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
MrDots

prev_1.jpg

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well that answers that question.
Was that the release date of the first DMD in 2016?

Drake1307

May 6, 2020
Hey, i'm new to this game and i have this question. Do i need to download each chapter and play or downloading the latest chapter would be enough to play the whole game ??

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes