Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
At least in the case of NTR you are wrong. What about the affair between Rachel and Frank in part 2 of DMD? According to JeffSteel himself, this is definitely NTR.
I'm not...
This is directly from their discord...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
At least in the case of NTR you are wrong. What about the affair between Rachel and Frank in part 2 of DMD? According to JeffSteel himself, this is definitely NTR.
NTR is cheating or being unfaithful, Rachel cannot cheat because you don't have a relationship with her

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
NTR is cheating or being unfaithful, Rachel cannot cheat because you don't have a relationship with her
Nah, technically it was NTR on Lisa / Daughter, since her Mom took him away from her. Also technically we have to question though if she really wanted a relationship or just fool around.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Nah, technically it was NTR on Lisa / Daughter, since her Mom took him away from her. Also technically we have to question though if she really wanted a relationship or just fool around.
I just don't think you can call what the mom did NTR because we never saw her fucking someone while the MC was with her. It can't be NTR if she isn't your girl if any one done NTR it's the daughter before the MC and dee relationship open up if you shows to that is

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys I'm on day 39 of Ch.3 and at the park there is a choice between picking Olivia or Margo, but per the WT, if I pick Olivia, it closes Margo's path. I know there is only like 2 days left in that chapter but is that choice permanent? I'd like to keep them both having already sacrificed Jennifer for Georgina, and while I'd prefer spending the night with Olivia, I'd still like to have Margo as an option going forward.

Lastly, will there be an option or possibility to reconcile with Rachel and bring her back to the MC with D? As much as I hated her for the first 2 chapters of the game, she really has had an epiphany and changed my opinion on her. I'm way more sympathetic now after hearing her backstory and while its completely her fault for fucking up her marriage and ruining her relationships with the MC and D, I'd like to play a redemption path for her that involved her back with the MC + D.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you mean rachel fucking her daddy then i think that happened before her marriage with mc and even if didn't it was just text which was revealed at point where mc didn't love nor like her anymore.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys I'm on day 39 of Ch.3 and at the park there is a choice between picking Olivia or Margo, but per the WT, if I pick Olivia, it closes Margo's path. I know there is only like 2 days left in that chapter but is that choice permanent? I'd like to keep them both having already sacrificed Jennifer for Georgina, and while I'd prefer spending the night with Olivia, I'd still like to have Margo as an option going forward.

Lastly, will there be an option or possibility to reconcile with Rachel and bring her back to the MC with D? As much as I hated her for the first 2 chapters of the game, she really has had an epiphany and changed my opinion on her. I'm way more sympathetic now after hearing her backstory and while its completely her fault for fucking up her marriage and ruining her relationships with the MC and D, I'd like to play a redemption path for her that involved her back with the MC + D.
make save for margo and olivia paths.

i think mommy "dearest" is 100% of snow from past winter. in sl it was mentioned that g+f are together so that's canon.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hey guys I'm on day 39 of Ch.3 and at the park there is a choice between picking Olivia or Margo, but per the WT, if I pick Olivia, it closes Margo's path. I know there is only like 2 days left in that chapter but is that choice permanent? I'd like to keep them both having already sacrificed Jennifer for Georgina, and while I'd prefer spending the night with Olivia, I'd still like to have Margo as an option going forward...

I'm currently is the process of modding Chap 3 (already did what is available for Chap 4, posted it here fairly recently) that lets you be on both the Jennifer and Georgina paths at the same time. As for Oliva and Margo, I stayed on the Margo Path (IIRC better sex scenes and can lead to the threesome with D+F and Ryan if you care) as it won't affect Olivia's Path. I don't remember if you miss out on a sex scene with Olivia or not if you stay on the Margo path but it won't matter in the long run since Olivia's Path is still a part of the story and the only variables the game cares about for her is if you had sex with her in Chap 2 or not.

I'm currently playing my changes for Day 30 to make sure it is bug free but here is the changes I have done so far for Chap 3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Day 31 will really start to show being on both Jennifer and Georgina's Paths but I haven't gotten there yet.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes