paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
All I can is that mystery caller better be KoKo not Tyra or whatever her name is.
They better get a new number and maybe move out if people are starting to go to great lengths to find out their number and where they live.
When will they get a break from all those weird people?
I'm also wondering if she's going to keep quiet about it again.
Let the bad choices begin with the next update, but I think I'll wait until Christmas to play it.
Hopefully Christmas won't be ruined by a bad update.
I think the mystery call will be a case of mistaken identity, remember F is getting bills etc for the previous owner, sounds like they were pretty badly in debt

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think the renders are done for a 1820x720 scale so it might not open for you.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
At minimum you should be able to do max window. But what does it actually do when you go into the game settings and select Full Screen?
it take the upper left corner and about 75% of the monitor. Edit: even if I try to make the game fullscreen while on window it takes the same amount of space

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
IMO is the teams wants to be down to developing only 1 VN, so DMD will end soon.
What I don't see is how DMD could possible end (satisfactorly) in the next few months. Another 6 updates at bare minimum.
Especially if they don't up there game (pun intended) on Sunshine Love. I like the small breasted characters (Tina) but they really need one Georgina style woman with big floppy tits (my favorite). The MC girlfriend (ex?) is really unlikable too.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. Just curious. But is Chapter 4 going to be the last one? Or is there a plan for a chapter 5?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
it take the upper left corner and about 75% of the monitor. Edit: even if I try to make the game fullscreen while on window it takes the same amount of space
So here is Chap 1 of the original game, no mods, recompiled for Ren'Py 7.4.6 for Linux + Windows each with 32bit and 64bit:

Note:
You will need to copy the 26 .rpa files from the original game's "game" folder into this one's new "game" folder, but do not overwrite when asked (the 12 "day_Axx_0.rpa" files).

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
So here is Chap 1 of the original game, no mods, recompiled for Ren'Py 7.4.6 for Linux + Windows each with 32bit and 64bit:
Mega

Note:
You will need to copy the 26 .rpa files from the original game's "game" folder into this one's new "game" folder, but do not overwrite when asked (the 12 "day_Axx_0.rpa" files).
it is compatible with lains mod? Edit: It works

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just started chapter 3 and had a question on sharing points. Is sharing exclusively for D with other guys or does that include sharing her with the ladies as well? Glad to see her get more comfortable with Elena fooling around and was hoping for more opportunities for her to have fun, just not with any other guys.....well maybe Graham might be an exception as long as I get Olivia back in the deal.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes