♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
*Starts the game.
*Enters names.
*Game: Tutorial bro? Me: Sure thing bro.
*Game: Friendship points is basically to ensure that you play like i want you to. And just try and dare playing this game like YOU want to on me, douchebag, i'll game-over you in a flash! Me: I OBEY THE OVERLORD!
*Game: Love points is basically the same as friendship points, you get the drift douchebag, right? Me: I OBEY THE MASTER!
*Game: Okay maybe i was a little too harsh on you, so as the game progresses, maybe i'll let you get away with some shit. Me: THE MASTER IS TOO KIND!
*Game: Right then, this is it soldier, MARCH! Me: SIR YES SIR!

11/10

Reactions: Super Beast Cr7

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-4 v0.31] [MrDots Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.12GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (439MB): MEGA
Compressed version for MAC (423MB): MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Awesome, dude! Keep it UP :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DearLegend37

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You know you can buy a prepaid credit card with PayPal and use it for SubStar right?
The PayPal card is only for US or UK residents, no other countries.. typical "very American" policy of paypal. At the beginning they didn't even have a bank account outside the USA and payments were by fckin' checks which nobody uses in Europe lol

Wizardas

Feb 15, 2021
Thank you for this unbelievably amazing game. I have finished 3 chapters and will wait for 4 to get finished before i start to play it. I have to say this game/novel is one of the very best things i have experienced in my life. I loved story and most of characters. However i have found many grammar errors, but it's not game breaking issue.
What annoyed me most is that save function gets broken in CH2 day 21 - last save i was able to make was in that night, no success after that (i kept getting errors whenever i tried to save game), but at least skip mode worked. Also in CH3 after i chose for daughter NOT to visit Martin's room, she was thinking about what she saw after visiting his room. WTF?
I didn't and won't use any tips, hints or walk-through. I hope CH2 will be fixed and CH4 finished soon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also in CH3 after i chose for daughter NOT to visit Martin's room, she was thinking about what she saw after visiting his room. WTF?
I didn't and won't use any tips, hints or walk-through. I hope CH2 will be fixed and CH4 finished soon.
dev's assumptions again i think about what players did.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Amy?
Talk about crossovers.
What is she the new Georgina which by the way wasn't in this update.
We need Rachel back.

Last edited:

Sylandrical

Aug 3, 2018
I hate to be "that guy" but... was there any more Elena content after chapter 3? I kinda got bored with Dee and didn't bother with the last update.

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
I havent been on this game in about a year and back then I felt that the story was coming close to an end, however I guess I was wrong. How much longer can it get stretched out?

Sasirs

Jul 13, 2019
The game is really well written and it take its time to progress with the scenes which I like unlike other games where they jump directly into sex from day 1. which is more realistic I think. In my opinion , I didn't like the daughter but other characters like elaine and Jennifer made it more fun for me to play till the end.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes