Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
While working on something it gave me an idea and this is the result of that idea.
Anyone familiar with the song will probably get a nice chuckle at first but everyone should enjoy it.
So here's my pseudo Adult Music Video for this game:

A word of caution, Don't Blink while watching or you just might miss something.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Also, couldn't get the file size small enough without sacrificing quality so I had to upload it to mega.

I plan on later giving my modding treatment to Lain's mods so you can play both Jennifer and Georgina's paths at the same time starting with Chap 3, no eta.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Also, couldn't get the file size small enough without sacrificing quality so I had to upload it to mega.

I plan on later giving my modding treatment to Lain's mods so you can play both Jennifer and Georgina's paths at the same time starting with Chap 3, no eta.
This last update, it would work since the two paths did not occupy the same place in spacetime, but I expect eventually they will (like overnights with Jennifer will kick Georgina out of the bed). Will it be like some mods that allow you to see the scene in both timelines, one after the other?

The Jennifer/Georgina situation really needs that Duck Season/Rabbit Season treatment.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
While working on something it gave me an idea and this is the result of that idea.
Anyone familiar with the song will probably get a nice chuckle at first but everyone should enjoy it.
Mega

I see that! Some scenes are only a few frames. Nice result. Definitely a bit nostalgic.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
This last update, it would work since the two paths did not occupy the same place in spacetime, but I expect eventually they will (like overnights with Jennifer will kick Georgina out of the bed). Will it be like some mods that allow you to see the scene in both timelines, one after the other?

The Jennifer/Georgina situation really needs that Duck Season/Rabbit Season treatment.
It will make playing/replaying Chap 3 interesting now and Chap 4 potentially very interesting in the future. Also if ya check out my other mods, like for example what I've done for The Adventurous Couple and No More Secrets, I give cheat options to also allow to see all the content. I'm not a fan of having to do multiple save paths to see/play all the content so I have made mods so you don't have too. I plan on doing similar stuff with this as I know in Chap 3 there was stuff with Elena and Jennifer that didn't have the other besides the Georgina stuff.

...Definitely a bit nostalgic.
Same.

Jhon99x

Apr 18, 2018
Psychopath idea...o_O
MrDots can make this game's part 2, like after 20 years of F's death, D having affairs with her son or Martin's son or something like that. What do you think about that guys? Is it hot or not? (sry for my bad English)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Psychopath idea...o_O
MrDots can make this game's part 2, like after 20 years of F's death, D having affairs with her son or Martin's son or something like that. What do you think about that guys? Is it hot or not? (sry for my bad English)
nah, team leaves future to players imaginations.

Reactions: RustyV

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Mega

Love it. Well done. You should probably post it in the fanart section too.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
All I can is that mystery caller better be KoKo not Tyra or whatever her name is.
They better get a new number and maybe move out if people are starting to go to great lengths to find out their number and where they live.
When will they get a break from all those weird people?
I'm also wondering if she's going to keep quiet about it again.
Let the bad choices begin with the next update, but I think I'll wait until Christmas to play it.
Hopefully Christmas won't be ruined by a bad update.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
All I can is that mystery caller better be KoKo not Tyra or whatever her name is.
They better get a new number and maybe move out if people are starting to go to great lengths to find out their number and where they live.
When will they get a break from all those weird people?
I'm also wondering if she's going to keep quiet about it again.
Let the bad choices begin with the next update, but I think I'll wait until Christmas to play it.
Hopefully Christmas won't be ruined by a bad update.
Going by what and how the devs plan on releasing the game, then I'd expect the next releases to be September, November and the final one in January. So if ya plan on Christmas, ya might as well wait until the final one in January.

Of course life happens and releases can change.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes