Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Thanks. Cause I remember reading some comments about D falling in love with Martin. Maybe I am just misremembering.
I think she does?
You won't lose her though.
Never played the cuck route myself though.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D has feelings for Martin but he is a side character.
DMD is supposed to end with D and F together.

Reactions: Morpheus400

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks. Cause I remember reading some comments about D falling in love with Martin. Maybe I am just misremembering.
There's a cuck route? I thought it was just sharing
there's only 1 sexscene with martin (or ryan or something else depending choices) and d. d doesn't fuck any1 else unless daddy approves (lesbian sex not counted).

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
and this is really the height weight and size of the daughter's breasts from this game, right? or are her breasts much bigger than in other games ? and the 4th part of the update, who knows ?
This is not Dee. It's Kristina from Sunshine Love, another MrDots title.
Someone mentioned a while back that Mr Dots was considering re-doing DMD with Kristina as the updated design - anybody hear anything about this? I think Kristina's design would be much more fitting for this game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Someone mentioned a while back that Mr Dots was considering re-doing DMD with Kristina as the updated design - anybody hear anything about this? I think Kristina's design would be much more fitting for this game
remake to update graphics to same lvl as in sl is hinted but that's it and don't think they will change d's model to k's model.

• Sad
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
I'm so happy, that you can total avoid that romance with Martin (and Ryan).
It really cost me everything to even read that in the walkthrough ...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm so happy, that you can total avoid that romance with Martin (and Ryan).
It really cost me everything to even read that in the walkthrough ...
it's just 1 night stand as a reward for rescuing d from that bastard.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
re render 4 Chapters worth of images for a finished VN?
I doubt that.

Reactions: Wookie

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
Are you doing OK now?
Haha! :D
Yep. Thanks for asking. ;)
This game is really awesome, I have to admit.
It's a pity that there ist no possibility for me to support MrDots for this game on subscribestar via PayPal. But I'll do it on Patreon and download DMD here.
I'm very happy that I found this forum here.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Haha! :D
Yep. Thanks for asking. ;)
This game is really awesome, I have to admit.
It's a pity that there ist no possibility for me to support MrDots for this game on subscribestar via PayPal. But I'll do it on Patreon and download DMD here.
I'm very happy to find this forum here.
You know you can buy a prepaid credit card with PayPal and use it for SubStar right?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
*Starts the game.
*Enters names.
*Game: Tutorial bro? Me: Sure thing bro.
*Game: Friendship points is basically to ensure that you play like i want you to. And just try and dare playing this game like YOU want to on me, douchebag, i'll game-over you in a flash! Me: I OBEY THE OVERLORD!
*Game: Love points is basically the same as friendship points, you get the drift douchebag, right? Me: I OBEY THE MASTER!
*Game: Okay maybe i was a little too harsh on you, so as the game progresses, maybe i'll let you get away with some shit. Me: THE MASTER IS TOO KIND!
*Game: Right then, this is it soldier, MARCH! Me: SIR YES SIR!

11/10

Reactions: Super Beast Cr7
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes