cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I seem to remember in chapter 2 that D & Rachel lived in the next country. I may be mistaken.
far from where f lived since he had to buy plane ticket and it wasn't short trip.

How can i play the different chapters ? When i started i got all these question what path i have taken and ended up in an allready started game.
dl ch1, after finishing it dl ch2 and press continue from ch1 and after finishing that dl ch3 and answer questions about stats you had at end of ch2 and with whom f had sex and other questions and after finishing it and locking your selections dl ch4 and press start and select save game made at end of ch3 and hit the road.

all links are in op under spoilers.

Reactions: Dragon59

afi336

Jun 20, 2020
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-4 v0.31] [MrDots Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.12GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (439MB): MEGA
Compressed version for MAC (423MB): MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
This is only chapter 4 or all previous chapters plus 4?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dude you don't understand, what I mean is by the fact, for example, the dmd ch1 Android is 1.9gb, the dmd ch1 PC is 3gb, I want to know if there's anything else besides the gb
android is compressed to save space and phone since while phones have fast processors etc games like dmd uncompressed might be too much for phones. compressed = lower image quality and also lower animation quality (at best (or worst depending pov) compressed is ~1/10th of original size) but still same content as on pc etc versions.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Dude you don't understand, what I mean is by the fact, for example, the dmd ch1 Android is 1.9gb, the dmd ch1 PC is 3gb, I want to know if there's anything else besides the gb
Then maybe don't use the word heavy? :rolleyes:

GB is not an unit for weight... and to answer your question, no of course not they are the same game the Android version ist just compressed that's all.

Felipe10

Apr 12, 2019
I like ch.4 for now. I think it will be great if Dught. can choose to avoid the contacts btw her and Marcus and convincing Marcus too to do it (maybe with a choice to make during the chapter both for Daugh and Marcus). I think this will add more spice to the plot

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I like ch.4 for now. I think it will be great if Dught. can choose to avoid the contacts btw her and Marcus and convincing Marcus too to do it (maybe with a choice to make during the chapter both for Daugh and Marcus). I think this will add more spice to the plot
What are you even talking about?

Martin is only in the game if YOU the player want him there to begin with.
The sharing path is optional and Martin is a side character nothing more.

Reactions: Morpheus400

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
I would like D to betray or that I could allow the scenes of abuse that appear

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Then maybe don't use the word heavy? :rolleyes:

GB is not an unit for weight... and to answer your question, no of course not they are the same game the Android version ist just compressed that's all.
I know one podcaster who bought his mother a Kindle device, but she didn't want to load a lot of books because she was afraid it would become "too heavy."

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes