RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If the team is aware of this it's not that hard of a fix.
We'll have to wait and see if they fix it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I saw someone with a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So we really have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
content after all?

I may have found a reason to finally try this game out!
yes on 1 path if you make right selections. bbc is "normal" dick on these games but black so nothing 2 feet long poles. afaik no term for big white cock like big black cock has.

H8torun

Feb 2, 2021
Speaking of wish:
Let D grow up some and make her own decisions.
She could wind up living in a open relationship with Ryan (She really could appreciate his oral skills). Also D could be domineering over Ryan and Cassandra.
D could be subservient to Martin and Georgina as already hinted.
Dad can be in an open relationship with Georgina.
This leaves all kinds of combinations on the table and the game could be ended with the possibility of a sequel if so desired.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Speaking of wish:
She could wind up living in a open relationship with Ryan (She really could appreciate his oral skills). Also D could be domineering over Ryan and Cassandra.
This leaves all kinds of combinations on the table and the game could be ended with the possibility of a sequel if so desired.
Ah yes... more things that will never happen...

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Speaking of wish:
Make your own game.

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
if restarting doesn't fix then try updating drivers and directx and trying again and if still doesn't fix then try this
Sometimes there is no time to press Shift+G. The game crashes before you can use the keyboard. Is there a configuration file
you can edit to change the video renderers?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, either Donutistan or a neighboring country (if another location is needed). All connected.
even melody being superstar don't think she's that rich that she can afford to fly just for fun (even on best friend's wedding or in this game to d's (or g's and f's) wedding as co-performer (if koko is other performer)) to other country.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
even melody being superstar don't think she's that rich that she can afford to fly just for fun (even on best friend's wedding or in this game to d's (or g's and f's) wedding as co-performer (if koko is other performer)) to other country.
I seem to remember in chapter 2 that D & Rachel lived in the next country. I may be mistaken.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
How can i play the different chapters ? When i started i got all these question what path i have taken and ended up in an allready started game.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes