minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Maybe this has been said before but once that vanilla mess that is Sunshine Love is done...give me an Elena-based story. Female protag just going crazy all over town. Like a 3D Piper Perri getting piped by every plumber. For how slutty Elena is, the dev team has been rather tame with her. I know DMD isn't her story but her scenes are also rather tame. You got a good character here, fleshed out and everything. Now use her right. And by making it a female protagonist game, you avoid all the self righteous players that hate sharing and NTR since sleeping around with a mess of dudes and dudettes would be the point of this game.

Maybe the story can be her finessing a sugar daddy (not F) out of his savings and cucking him while she's at it? Sleeping around town behind his back? And in the end he catches on and kicks her out and she has to beg F and D to save her....I'm giving you gold here...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe this has been said before but once that vanilla mess that is Sunshine Love is done...give me an Elena-based story. Female protag just going crazy all over town. Like a 3D Piper Perri getting piped by every plumber. For how slutty Elena is, the dev team has been rather tame with her. I know DMD isn't her story but her scenes are also rather tame. You got a good character here, fleshed out and everything. Now use her right. And by making it a female protagonist game, you avoid all the self righteous players that hate sharing and NTR since sleeping around with a mess of dudes and dudettes would be the point of this game.

Maybe the story can be her finessing a sugar daddy (not F) out of his savings and cucking him while she's at it? Sleeping around town behind his back? And in the end he catches on and kicks her out and she has to beg F and D to save her....I'm giving you gold here...
That won't happen...

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus and RustyV

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020

What's gold to you, is shit to others. I'm guessing that most DMD fans fall in the latter category and wouldn't like to see that happen.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

So far the MrDots teams doesn't go back to old games. After SL there will be a new vanilla game.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So far the MrDots teams doesn't go back to old games. After SL there will be a new vanilla game.
This is a bit ironic (perhaps poetic?).
Here people are talking about a game being "too vanilla."

In other threads, people are trying to make a business argument for their idea that a game should be more vanilla in order to get the biggest player base.

There is always someone unhappy.

Me, I'm a fan of the developer telling the story they want to tell.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
That won't happen...
What's gold to you, is shit to others. I'm guessing that most DMD fans fall in the latter category and wouldn't like to see that happen.
A guy can dream can't he? I mean that's all we got in this cruel, cruel world. Dreaming about a VN game built around a loli-nympho is that last bastion of freedom. You take that away and we might as well go back to throwing shit at each other.

Reactions: TerribleTesticle

Painforlma

Mar 18, 2021
The thing I'm struggling with most is the cherry game even if I have cola he gets tired and can't lift her up any longer

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes