D

Deleted member 2650688

did elly had sex with anyone else rather then her own father

D

Deleted member 2650688

Elly? Do you mean Olivia? If memory serves, she did have some interaction with F.
oh no not olivia MC daughter.i saw video there mc daughter name was elly so i thaught her name is elly

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
oh no not olivia MC daughter.i saw video there mc daughter name was elly so i thaught her name is elly
Because the daughter's name is a up to the players she is normally referred to as "D", or sometimes "Dee".
The father is referred to as simply "F".

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I just finished DMD .31. It was really great! I tend to spread out playing the game over several weeks so the wait doesn't seem as long between releases.

I like Sunshine Love, but it doesn't flow the same as DMD... I guess I mean SL's story isn't as good thus far. Also I'm not as emotionally involved as I am in DMD and it's characters (which is to be expected, considering how long DMD has been around). I don't really care much for the MC, he's kinda shallow. I'm hoping he'll grow on me.

OK back to DMD... I don't understand why Chapter 4 will be the last. The latest story line is awesome... I did not see that coming! I spent a lot of time on the Georgina threesome (if you know what I mean), I played it over and over. I think there is a lot story possibilities (as we've seen in the latest release) perhaps the Mr Dots team is just getting bored (I hope not) and need a change. I like how they're bringing back characters from Melody (for example) and incorporating them into DMD and SL. Amy is hot, It'd be awesome if we got a sex scene with her. Rebecca is another Melody favorite of mine, I'd be nice to see again.

I was wondering what happened to Cassandra...she disappeared! I'm glad she's back. I'm also looking forward to Elena's and Jennifer's return to town. Which... takes me back to my previous point. With so many story possibilities, why end with Chapter 4? I can't wait to see what happens with Dee, Georgina and Cassandra in future releases. I hope some hot, hot stuff and lots of it!
Rachel is pretty friggin' sexy, but I don't think some players/supporters could handle bringing her into a Dee and MC threesome. Personally I think it would be very very hot! OK... Maybe a Rachel and Georgina threesome? Again f*cking hot! She really needs a rough anal scene for all the trouble she caused! Maybe Georgina could use a strap-on on her too.

OK, enough said for now. I hope DMD lasts for at least another year.
IMO is the teams wants to be down to developing only 1 VN, so DMD will end soon.
What I don't see is how DMD could possible end (satisfactorly) in the next few months. Another 6 updates at bare minimum.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
What I don't see is how DMD could possible end (satisfactorly) in the next few months. Another 6 updates at bare minimum.
Agreed. I can't see it happening (satisfactorily) with 2 more chapters, myself. But that "(satisfactorily)" is the crux. The whole thing could end with a nuclear strike at any time if the point is to just move on. It could just do a Sopranos and leave everyone hanging. Personally, I suspect a DMD2 chapters 1-4 is going to happen, but that's just from looking at the pacing of the existing materials.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In the first few updates the team has introduced more plot lines than it has resolved.
Unless the team just says "fuck it" and ends DMD it will take more updates than the few left for 2021 to resolve the issues.
Otherwise DMD will have a bad ending to a great story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well answer to your orig. questiin is still same, she can fuck other guys and girls but that depends choices you make.

a harem ending would be nice
maybe but unlikely, d+f+g looks ok to public eyes but not f and 3 young girls and 1-2 adult women (g and c).

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
...Mr.Dots and team are more than likely listening to the fans that pay them...not the fans on a site that offers up his game for free. And as I said before, as others have said before, the fans that pay him are the ones that hate NTR. I'm talking about scorched earth levels of hate. Punch a baby in the face levels of hate...Like who hurt you?...Any who, to say He's telling the story he wants to tell is straight BS.
Dots was kidnapped by a gang of the Amish and forced to continue the game with only the 'cest fetish remaining. Its not just NTR they hate. Imagine what this game would be if he'd never gotten snatched up by a violent Amish gang. And you're absolutely right.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Plz help me solve this problem. What could be the reason?
if restarting doesn't fix then try updating drivers and directx and trying again and if still doesn't fix then try this

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes