RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I hope there will be some explanation in the VN why Jennifer and Georgina paths are mutually exclusive.
At this point it seems more logistical than story driven, in that too many characters make it difficult to give them play time.
Georgina brings something to add to D and F's life, as f yet I can't see what Jennifer offers other than being a younger looking character.

Reactions: Cherubin25

Trikus

May 31, 2020
As i said: not every single character which has been met once, needs to be a fleshed out romancible character.
Some character just appear once and that's it. You should not expect that each character has a romantic route and/or is kept until the end.
Georgina had very big scene in last update, but if you are on Jennifer's path, you will not get Georgina content and vice versa. Those both paths (Georgina and Jennifer) are the only two which are mutually exclusive to each other.
The only characters you need an ending for (besides F and D) are Elena, and Georgina/Jennifer. Other characters can turn up in different endings, but you don't need to jam them all in just because they had a few lines in previous parts. For example, I'd like closure on Rachel, but there is no need to follow up on Maria. Olivia would be good, Ruby (while a nice character) doesn't need to be in an ending. Martin, yes, Ryan, not really. He already has an ending in part 3.

Reactions: RustyV

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
As i said: not every single character which has been met once, needs to be a fleshed out romancible character.
Some character just appear once and that's it. You should not expect that each character has a romantic route and/or is kept until the end.
Georgina had very big scene in last update, but if you are on Jennifer's path, you will not get Georgina content and vice versa. Those both paths (Georgina and Jennifer) are the only two which are mutually exclusive to each other.
What?
No Georgina?
What was the Mod for then?
No wonder it felt like it was missing a big part of the story.
Jennifer being a veterinarian assistant was no big secret or big deal.
Everybody wants a piece of the F and D, they just don't know how to make the time unless they live closer to them.
And let's not forget the bad guy. He promised to make them pay when he gets out of jail.
That and a lot more is missing no matter how small.
And by that I mean the story not the bad guy.
I'm probably right about that as well.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
you keep saying they are small/sideline characters but as you can see for a lot of people they are not and since they are quite a few (Grahm and Olivia,Coco,Martin,Rachel,etc) how do you expect them all to get one ending? Mash them all up in one update and thats it? There is so much more we could have find out about them at a slow natural pace but instead we got nothing,now imagine what's gonna happen if/when they wont get a propper ending with their storyline...

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
you keep saying they are small/sideline characters but as you can see for a lot of people they are not and since they are quite a few (Grahm and Olivia,Coco,Martin,Rachel,etc) how do you expect them all to get one ending? Mash them all up in one update and thats it? There is so much more we could have find out about them at a slow natural pace but instead we got nothing,now imagine what's gonna happen if/when they wont get a propper ending with their storyline...
You are a Sith. You should be used to pain, cruelty, and disappointment.

Dots considers them small, side characters and it is his story...

Reactions: Dragon59

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
You are a Sith. You should be used to pain, cruelty, and disappointment.

Dots considers them small, side characters and it is his story...
You have no idea how right you are and yes you might be right about Dots but if that's true there's gonna be a big storm when the game ends cause i have a feeling a lot of his subs will be pissed off. My prediction after the game ends and the backlash begins he's gonna do 2-3 more endings to try and cover as much ground as possible but we'll wait and see.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You are wrong - MrDots doesnt tell the story how people demand - he tells the story as HE thinks to do. We always told that side characters will not get that huge attention as some want it to be.
This was, is, and will ever be the story of F and Dee (and Elena plus Jennifer/Georgina) - All other characters are MINOR. Some will get more attention (Martin for gods sake), while others are just there for some parts of the story without any fleshed out ending arc.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In MrDots games Koko is not so much a side character as a sort of wise wizard that helps the hero on her quest.
Some characters can get quicker resolution than others. Literally a phone conversation where D talks to Rachel and finds she wants her be to happy with F and tells D that she is now involved with F's old boss Maria could tie her up. Ryan has been explained away. Graham and Olivia could just remain as close friends.
IMO bringing Ruby back would have been a better way to add a younger girl to the VN.
Jennifer just came off as a psycho in Chapter 3, best to let her go.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
In MrDots games Koko is not so much a side character as a sort of wise wizard that helps the hero on her quest.
Some characters can get quicker resolution than others. Literally a phone conversation where D talks to Rachel and finds she wants her be to happy with F and tells D that she is now involved with F's old boss Maria could tie her up. Ryan has been explained away. Graham and Olivia could just remain as close friends.
IMO bringing Ruby back would have been a better way to add a younger girl to the VN.
Jennifer just came off as a psycho in Chapter 3, best to let her go.
nearly full agree - except Jennifer :love:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
You are wrong - MrDots doesnt tell the story how people demand - he tells the story as HE thinks to do. We always told that side characters will not get that huge attention as some want it to be.
This was, is, and will ever be the story of F and Dee (and Elena plus Jennifer/Georgina) - All other characters are MINOR. Some will get more attention (Martin for gods sake), while others are just there for some parts of the story without any fleshed out ending arc.
Again they may be MINOR characters for you but not for others and you seem quite sure of yourself and what Dots wants/thinks too bad the writers arent as confident since they cant even get on the same page (eg : the pregnancy debate).Anyway time will tell and we'll see who's right when the game comes to an end.I understand trying to defend a game/dev but you seem to be kinda blind when it comes to other people and their opinions.. Let that sink in for a moment.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Again they may be MINOR characters for you but not for others and you seem quite sure of yourself and what Dots wants/thinks too bad the writers arent as confident since they cant even get on the same page (eg : the pregnancy debate).Anyway time will tell and we'll see who's right when the game comes to an end.I understand trying to defend a game/dev but you seem to be kinda blind when it comes to other people and their opinions.. Let that sink in for a moment.
there is nothing to "let sink in" - not even for a moment.
MrDots delivers a product, which you may like as it is, or you may leave it.
MrDots previous made a big mistake as he listened to people and changed his previous opinion (game sunshine love - regarding Nicole) and regretted soon. It's not important what other people want or demand anymore, he sticks to his vision and does HIS game like HE wants. People may like it, or leave it.
Funny fact: MrDots gets a LOT of support mails who tell him that it's absolutely fine how he does on patreon and subscribestar, and nearly none who complain about anything. Only complainers are over here and few other pirate sites, who call out that "they" are the people who can tell what a dev should do best. So let those people rage - those who do mostly aren't even supporters. We have over 4k supporters, among them there are about few dozen who complain (mostly about everything and always). So ... who cares?
And with that, i am out of this discussion - i told what's gonna happen - not my fault if people still don't want to listen and being disappointed after all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope there will be some explanation in the VN why Jennifer and Georgina paths are mutually exclusive.
At this point it seems more logistical than story driven, in that too many characters make it difficult to give them play time.
Georgina brings something to add to D and F's life, as f yet I can't see what Jennifer offers other than being a younger looking character.
it was explained in ch2 and player chose which path to continue.

Well for me ( and it is possible for others who share my tastes) I do not like MILFs.
georgina isn't milf (unless term is again expanded).

How does one continue the saves from chapter 2 to chapter 3?
you answer several questions and type points what d had in end of ch2.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The minor character argument is dumb. Technically, all non F/D characters are sides. The only real exception is Rachel, as she is a key part of the story of D/F even if she has no actual scenes yet. Without her, a lot of the story wouldn't exist.

Jennifer has very few scenes. Elena has scenes, but aren't consistent. Cassandra is minor for sure. Georgina wasn't around for large parts of the game.

All the characters in the game, besides D/F, have vanished at one point or another. That alone tells me they're all minor/side characters. It'd be interesting if someone played through the game and counted scenes, not just sexual but when they were around MC/D.

Elena would be 1st, probably by a lot.
Georgina would probably be 2nd, again by a lot.

The rest? Probably relatively even. With the Martin scenes recently, he may actually be 3rd. Cassandra hasn't been around long enough, Jennifer is more or less Elena's fill-in. Olivia and Graham may be 4th. Margo and Ryan are last.

The others like the competition girls and Koko are very minor. I'd actually call them true minor characters and the rest side-characters.

Reactions: Looper9

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There will be no sex behind F's back.
The issue is does Cassandra want to bang D bad enough to have sex with F too?
It would be great if D and Cassandra had sex without F but I wouldn't consider that a realistic possibility.
It could be done within the story cannon, all D has to do is to ask F if it's okay with him if she has sex with Cassandra.
But DMD is listing vanilla.

Reactions: Chevy2ss
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes