ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So many wrong choices in this game.
Agreeing to give modeling another try.
I just hope the game developer doesn't mess that up again and finds a way for D to loose again.
I don't even know how that picture got taken. I distinctively remember not kissing, D outdoors, but it got taken anyway, which led to that bad ending.
Also agreeing to have sex outdoors is just asking for it again if she wants to be a model... again.
Also marriage???
That can't be legal anywhere, maybe on Fantasy Island.
What a waste of time that is if F and D keep whining about it.
It'll be Tyra's revenge in chapter 5 if this keeps up.
Tyra will mess up one or the other or both. D's marriage or career, it doesn't matter.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is the last Chapter of DMD.
The VN takes place in it's own universe so D and F getting married my be easier.
How and why D lost the modeling competition has been troubling for many players. D losing seemed to contradict earlier choices.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I almost laugh when i read that complaining about tags is not review material... Its like companies never have been sued for false advertisement.
It is like you going to the movies cause you watched an awesome trailer of a film, you pay 30$ and the awesome trailer was an irrelevant part of the film, and the film was shit.

I mean, one thing is having a misconception about NTR for instance, and give it a bad review cause of wrong tags, but if you search for tags and you download 3GB and tags are wrong, maybe you have the right to warn other people, who is searching for info, in the reviews.

Anyway, to say something useful, there is no NTR in this game, you get the choice (more like choices, cause its actaully a sequence of choices) to willingly allow Dee to "experiment", though some love is added to this experimentation, out of nowhere, but well, it is what it is. Decisions
well - you know that tags are applied by F95 staff and NOT by the developers?
So you can't rate or review a game and downvote it just because of missing and/or "wrong" tags, if a developer has NO influence.
So maybe rate the F95 staff for their rules however you like, but please let those stuff outside game reviews.

Or do you realy want to tell me (or tell a developer) that his game is crap because some MODERATOR put a tag on a pirate site?
Exactly this is why those reviews are worth nothing. Every creep is allowed to downvote the game without thinking

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
This is the last Chapter of DMD.
The VN takes place in it's own universe so D and F getting married my be easier.
How and why D lost the modeling competition has been troubling for many players. D losing seemed to contradict earlier choices.
If this is indeed the last chapter and there wont be a ch5 ,the dev and the writers are on the train to perdition cause they have way to many lose ends to tie up and by the looks and pace of things they wont be able to do much and a lot of people will be left with a sour taste in their mouths but maybe i'm wrong and they'll start improving things starting with the next update although i highly doubt it.

Reactions: rhdad and kokon1969

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
If this is indeed the last chapter and there wont be a ch5 ,the dev and the writers are on the train to perdition cause they have way to many lose ends to tie up and by the looks and pace of things they wont be able to do much and a lot of people will be left with a sour taste in their mouths but maybe i'm wrong and they'll start improving things starting with the next update although i highly doubt it.
There is no "IF" - it's confirmed several times that Ch4 will be 100% the last one. Also some minor basic details about different endings are already leaked on our discord.
Besides that, not every fucking minor side-kick counts as "lose end".
Main characters (besides F and Dee of course) are Georgina/Jennifer (both mutually exclussive to each other, and Elena.
All other characters inclussive Martin are just minor sidekicks and it's not even sure whether they will be part in any ending or not.
Well, Martin probably is kind of a major sidekick and i guess he will get his way into one of the endings, but also i guess that he woun't at all play such a big role as some over here still think and/or hope. He is still just a sidekick though.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaw1986baby

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sadly you are not wrong. But again. When here f95's tag definition is all that matters no matter what someone "feels" or "vibes"
yea but tell that to players that f95's definition is only what matters.

So many wrong choices in this game.
Agreeing to give modeling another try.
I just hope the game developer doesn't mess that up again and finds a way for D to loose again.
I don't even know how that picture got taken. I distinctively remember not kissing, D outdoors, but it got taken anyway, which led to that bad ending.
Also agreeing to have sex outdoors is just asking for it again if she wants to be a model... again.
Also marriage???
That can't be legal anywhere, maybe on Fantasy Island.
What a waste of time that is if F and D keep whining about it.
It'll be Tyra's revenge in chapter 5 if this keeps up.
Tyra will mess up one or the other or both. D's marriage or career, it doesn't matter.
modeling and modeling competition are 2 different things, tyra won latter so she got what she wanted so she's outta picture and d will become successful model.

they kissed if chose right option (and devs assumed that every1 made that choice).

daddy daughter marriages are legal on few places and this and devs other games don't happen any real world countries.

Reactions: Dragon59

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Sad that the swinging part of the story looks like it will go unfulfilled. I guess it was just a way to introduce a landlord for an apartment in Seaside. I liked the couple and looked forward to potential interactions. Hyperserver alludes to no future for that path. Alas sidekicks, your potential was there but now you are a passing footnote.

Reactions: Charliecarlitos

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
yea but tell that to players that f95's definition is only what matters.
Yeah, all those so-called "alpha males" insisting that you consider their feelings.
modeling and modeling competition are 2 different things, tyra won latter so she got what she wanted so she's outta picture and d will become successful model.
I think one reason that Tyra is not out of the picture is that though Tyra won the competition, she did not win the hearts of the public. D's career has the potential to outshine Tyra's. Karma, you know.
they kissed if chose right option (and devs assumed that every1 made that choice).
I thought the case was if you chose to be careful, D kissed you anyway. I was a bit disappointed, but came to realize there was a reason, story-wise to have things play out that way.
daddy daughter marriages are legal on few places and this and devs other games don't happen any real world countries.
If I remember, Parental Love avoided that issue by taking place in a future. Specifically, a future where in 2023 (due to available gene therapies}, incestuous relationships were made legal. Such marriages also became legal in the Virgin Islands.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sad that the swinging part of the story looks like it will go unfulfilled. I guess it was just a way to introduce a landlord for an apartment in Seaside. I liked the couple and looked forward to potential interactions. Hyperserver alludes to no future for that path. Alas sidekicks, your potential was there but now you are a passing footnote.
Kicking the sidekicks to the side?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In the last update, a metting with Graham & Olivia is clearly mentioned in some kind of swinger club. And I doubt D & dad will only play Scrabble with them. So at least another swinging scene in the next update it seems.
Obviously you've never been to a swinger's club. ;)

Actually, I've been to a few swinger events and play parties. Maybe the ones I've been to have been relatively tame, but usually (there were a couple of exceptions), at any given moment, most of the people are chatting around the food table, n the common room (also chatting), or in the smoking area (smoking and chatting). A lot of "oral action" at those parties!

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Obviously you've never been to a swinger's club. ;)

Actually, I've been to a few swinger events and play parties. Maybe the ones I've been to have been relatively tame, but usually (there were a couple of exceptions), at any given moment, most of the people are chatting around the food table, n the common room (also chatting), or in the smoking area (smoking and chatting). A lot of "oral action" at those parties!
You're right, I'm sure the devs will add a Scrabble mini-game for this event.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In the last update, a metting with Graham & Olivia is clearly mentioned in some kind of swinger club. And I doubt D & dad will only play Scrabble with them. So at least another swinging scene in the next update it seems.
This just highlights the issue of maintaining 2 viable paths that oppose each other, the D sharing path and the D only path.
How could D and F go to a swingers club on the only D path? I guess they could go there and say "Good Golly I didn't know this was THAT kind of place. We'd better go home a cleanse our relationship with a game of scrabble."

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This just highlights the issue of maintaining 2 viable paths that oppose each other, the D sharing path and the D only path.
How could D and F go to a swingers club on the only D path? I guess they could go there and say "Good Golly I didn't know this was THAT kind of place. We'd better go home a cleanse our relationship with a game of scrabble."
Is side-by-side softest swinging considered sharing? I know some people who just like being in a sexually charged environment with their partner.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't know that would be a matter of personal opinion.
IMO being in a swingers club and not changing partners isn't swinging.
I guess D and F could watch what was going on and then have sex.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes