HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
It's by chapter.... Welp I was hoping for a whole one.. finished the first one but I don't know who to progress into chapter 2

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
On the Opening Page, under Chapters 1-3 click the Spoiler link. That opens Chapters 1, 2 and 3. Clicking the Spoiler link under each Chapter will open the download links for that Chapter.

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
I posted something here about finishing chapter 1 and currently trying to go for chapter two... However I don't know how to connect the save file Frome the chapter 1 into the next chapter on Android

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I posted something here about finishing chapter 1 and currently trying to go for chapter two... However I don't know how to connect the save file Frome the chapter 1 into the next chapter on Android
It should do that automatically.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if continue from ch1 doesn't work then you need to start ch2 and enter ch1 stats etc manually.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
The tags are pretty much on point with this game. I'll give the dev team one point of credit it's that they really blur the lines for which character the tag applies to. I walked into DMD expecting the tags to apply strictly and exclusively to the main target..."D'. But in reality, the tag applies to every character. What really bothers me is that there is a noticeable NTR community on this site and the Dev team, IN MY OPINION (wanna clarify this), go out of their way to tease that community with potential NTR only to sweep that from under us. I understand Mr.Dots stated clearly that NTR will not be a thing in their games, fine. If that's the case, don't use pseudo-NTR for story telling elements.

The game itself is fun. The story is pretty solid and the scenes are enjoyable...albeit growing a bit repetitive. But with each update from Chapter 3 onwards, it's felt like the team is still workshopping story telling ideas. Like the story is still trying to find itself. In my opinion, this game can go sideways very quickly if things continue to progress towards the ending at a snail's pace. Something needs to happen at the creative and developmental level to not draw this out too much that fans end up hating it.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The tags are pretty much on point with this game. I'll give the dev team one point of credit it's that they really blur the lines for which character the tag applies to. I walked into DMD expecting the tags to apply strictly and exclusively to the main target..."D'. But in reality, the tag applies to every character. What really bothers me is that there is a noticeable NTR community on this site and the Dev team, IN MY OPINION (wanna clarify this), go out of their way to tease that community with potential NTR only to sweep that from under us. I understand Mr.Dots stated clearly that NTR will not be a thing in their games, fine. If that's the case, don't use pseudo-NTR for story telling elements.

The game itself is fun. The story is pretty solid and the scenes are enjoyable...albeit growing a bit repetitive. But with each update from Chapter 3 onwards, it's felt like the team is still workshopping story telling ideas. Like the story is still trying to find itself. In my opinion, this game can go sideways very quickly if things continue to progress towards the ending at a snail's pace. Something needs to happen at the creative and developmental level to not draw this out too much that fans end up hating it.
there is no ntr !
We always exactly explained why.
We make differences between netorare (NTR) (Fucking with intention to take away the love interest), netorase and netori.
It's not the same whether your love interest is taken away from you, or you share your beloved with others willingly. Also seeing other couples fucking is not NTR.
It's not our fault that other people still pack all "sex with others" together and call that NTR as term for everything.
They can call out games like they want and tag them like they want... still we stick to the original meaning.
On our discord we also EXACTLY explain in #info-faq how exactly we see and define NTR.

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I almost laugh when i read that complaining about tags is not review material... Its like companies never have been sued for false advertisement.
It is like you going to the movies cause you watched an awesome trailer of a film, you pay 30$ and the awesome trailer was an irrelevant part of the film, and the film was shit.

I mean, one thing is having a misconception about NTR for instance, and give it a bad review cause of wrong tags, but if you search for tags and you download 3GB and tags are wrong, maybe you have the right to warn other people, who is searching for info, in the reviews.

Anyway, to say something useful, there is no NTR in this game, you get the choice (more like choices, cause its actaully a sequence of choices) to willingly allow Dee to "experiment", though some love is added to this experimentation, out of nowhere, but well, it is what it is. Decisions

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes