Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yes ? When ?
there is no pregnancy right now. There hass been a situation which looked like a pregnancy but came out as false alarm.
Nevertheless it's confirmed that there will be some pregnancy paths/endings within chapter 4

buff

May 29, 2017
it is a bit affected in this case. We get shots of the MC's scraggly chin whiskers, for instance, which always mystifies me. Not just why we get those shots, but why anyone would think that's a good look.... The only other time I've had a problem with it is in earlier chapters when they give us the MC's disembodied tongue waggling in the air to note some oral sex act. The fuck is that, man?
LOL, yes, a thousand times yes. That nasty ass high-school-kid scruff looks like shit, and makes it hard to believe every woman he meets falls head over heels for him on first sight. It's so ugly it's actually distracting.

The waving disembodied tentacle tongue bugs me too. Either show the dude or don't, in a scene like that.

buff

May 29, 2017
Olivia is pregnant.
I don't think she'd be considered as "pregnancy content" though. Usually when people ask about that stuff here they are looking for a big ol' land whale with a distorted belly. Things actually involved in real pregnancy (like the non-showing first trimester, nasty ass vaginal discharges, irritating hormonal mood swings, constantly bitching about temperature, crankiness due to lack of sleep, etc) are generally not of interest.

• Haha
Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When someone is asking about pregnancy it seem they're usually talking about D.
For that you have to check with the fan art thread.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Olivia is not pregnant from MC, also a small side character and it's not even sure she will feature in future scenes at all
Except for the invite F&D received to go clubbing on day 46 with Olivia (next update) or is that just another bait and switch?

Last edited:
Reactions: Looper9

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Needs more Martin or Graham 3some as part of a side story. It was long teased that will develop more than current situation.
IMO the Martin-Sharing path only exists because it was teased long ago. Because from the actual story, there is not really any value in it and there is not that much logic behind it.

For a Male-Sharing Path, Graham is well better implemented (friends with Father and Daughter, helping them out more than Martin and also familiar with Incest already).

At least the Martin-Story feels like "Ok, we teased it in Chapter 1, now lets do something with it" IMO.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
File question: I'm editing certain text in Chapter 1 by dragging un.rpcy into the "game" folder, booting the game and then editing the notepad files created. But days 7 and 14 aren't in the game folder, so it totally breaks the immersion of text changes in those two days, since they default to the original text. All other days from Intro to End are available in that folder.

Anyone know where those two days (7 and 14) are stored in the file system or if they're under a different name in another folder? I've opened every file in the Game folder and none of them match day 7 or 14 as far as I can tell. This is my first playthrough, but I think the text changes have made the game a lot more immersive and would like the continuity for those two days. Plan on doing the same for Chapter 2.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Someone explain this to me. Chapter 4:

The D is crying cause she didnt get pregnant, she feels guilty for not being cautious, the MC doesnt take the any responsanility for cumming inside her like 200 times. Did the dev fell lazy or decided to change his personality in 1 week?

And then she doesnt want to have unprotected sex cause she doesnt trust the pill, pill that she forgot to take, and anyway she didnt get pregnant being crempied like 200 times and now she is afraid of unprotected sex?.

In the Tent when they are having sex and he is about to cum, the scene changes to a Blowjob, with no transition at all. Later when they are snuggling she asks: "are you sure you pulled out on time"?. Lazy Scene planning.

How can a game with so much text, and 4 years of development(maye more?) can feel like a beta/release canditate. This new episode should be released in December, maybe, with some more months of work. It feels lazy.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Someone explain this to me. Chapter 4:

The D is crying cause she didnt get pregnant, she feels guilty for not being cautious, the MC doesnt take the any responsanility for cumming inside her like 200 times. Did the dev fell lazy or decided to change his personality in 1 week?

And then she doesnt want to have unprotected sex cause she doesnt trust the pill, pill that she forgot to take, and anyway she didnt get pregnant being crempied like 200 times and now she is afraid of unprotected sex?.

In the Tent when they are having sex and he is about to cum, the scene changes to a Blowjob, with no transition at all. Later when they are snuggling she asks: "are you sure you pulled out on time"?. Lazy Scene planning.

How can a game with so much text, and 4 years of development(maye more?) can feel like a beta/release canditate. This new episode should be released in December, maybe, with some more months of work. It feels lazy.
Her personality changes several times within any given update let alone in 1 week. It's either part of its charm or folly...

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I'm so glad that this most recent version reintroduced Cassandra, though right at the end. Cliffhanger...

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes