RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't see how D and Cassandra can't get together.
They made her too obsessed with D.
And D admitted she like fooling around with Cassandra.
By the end of this Chapter D may have more side girlfriends than F. LOL

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I would be surprised if we hear about Ruby again in the future. I don't think she is a priority for devs. And I don't care that much, she was nice but overall she's based on the same model as Melody, but not as pretty.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Chapter 1-->Just play.
Chapter 2-->You need to be played Chapter 1 before, it will grab the Savefile from there, if I remember correctly.
CHapter 3-->No Savefile needed, you just answer some questions and the game will set you on the respective paths.
Chapter 4-->Not played it yet, but I guess it is the same like Chapter 3.
Hmm... I was going to look back at some of the Chapter 3 scenes, and found that I'd apparently deleted that one when I updated to Chapter 4. I have 1 and 2, but no 3. I guess I need to redo that at some point.

She's so horny she started to smoke again... :KEK:
Some people have to satisfy their oral fixations...
So who do you guys think the caller was before cliff-hanger?
A part of me certainly hopes it's Ruby. I think someone from the pageant is very likely. She would recognize most other voices from her past.

It could be a rep from one of the modeling companies, it could be because of the way they paused at her name. Seems unlikely though, because we're looking at the self promoting path right now. Fairy tale scenario would be that they realized what Tyra did and disqualified her. Again, not likely given the current trajectory-Mr.Dots would have done that when she was at her most defeated.

My most likely scenario is that it is someone connected with Tyra in some way. Tyra has already said she wants to continue to ruin D's chances in the industry (no doubt intensified because D was the public darling). One reason for the "I will only say this once," is because it is a bit of a threat, you see. The other reason for "I will only say this once," is because someone connected to Tyra is going to leak Trya's plans and is afraid of being overheard.

Those are my thoughts so far... We shall see.

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
It was UPS calling. They are letting D know that they have a 1 Foot long special delivery package for her from Martin. :love:

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes